The Ministry of Interior sent additional circulars to 81 Provincial Governorships on curfews to be applied at the beginning of the year. In the circular, all segments of the society, especially healthcare professionals, made great sacrifices in the fight against the epidemic, thanks to these sacrifices, there was a serious decrease in the course of the epidemic, therefore, not to hold New Year's parties that would cause the crowds to come together in an uncontrolled way in order to prevent the fight against the epidemic is not a "choice" but a "necessity". It was especially emphasized that
According to the circular; All relevant institutions and organizations, especially law enforcement, will work "full time" at the beginning of the year.
No place will be allowed to hold New Year's Eve parties / celebrations, including accommodation facilities and rental villas, and controls will be tightened in this direction.
Any negative situation reflected on social media, including Kovid-19, terrorism, public order and violations of traffic measures, will be monitored by the cybercrime and intelligence units of the General Directorate of Security and the necessary interventions will be made immediately.
Restrictions to be applied at the beginning of the year and Kovid-19 measures in the provinces will be monitored on a 24-hour basis from the Ministry of Interior Security and Emergency Situations Center (GAMER).
In the curfew restrictions to be applied at the beginning of the year; Vefa Social Support Groups will meet the basic needs of disabled citizens and citizens aged 65 and over or with chronic diseases.
Although all measures were taken by law enforcement units and Vefa Social Support Groups with the instructions previously sent to the governors, measures will be taken to meet all kinds of basic needs of citizens who have to live on the street because they do not have a place to live instantly.
Necessary measures will be taken by the Animal Feeding Groups within the governorship and district governorships in cooperation with the relevant non-governmental organizations for feeding stray animals that have difficulty in finding food due to the winter season and the curfew.
The Ministry of Internal Affairs sent an additional circular about "curfew restrictions to be applied at the beginning of the year" to the Governorship of 81 and Governorship. In the Circular, it was reminded that the curfew restrictions applied on weekends will be applied from 31 on Thursday, 2020 December 21.00 to 4 on Monday, January 2021, 05.00, including the New Year's Eve next week.
Pre-New Year, New Year's Eve and afterwards, Kovid-19 measures, general security and public order practices, measures for the activities of terrorist organizations and measures to be taken regarding traffic measures were determined and instructed by other units, especially law enforcement officers, to make the necessary preparations in the coordination of governors and district governors. specified.
It was also mentioned in the circular that New Year's parties / celebrations were organized and preparations were made in the apartment / villa style places or rental detached villas within the accommodation facilities.
In the Circular, it was pointed out that in the fight against the epidemic, all segments of the society, especially healthcare professionals, made great sacrifices, that would negate all these efforts and sacrifices and could endanger public health, and that New Year's parties could not be an acceptable situation in the eyes of the society. In this direction, the decisions taken in the circular sent to the provinces were listed as follows:
In this process where the protection of public health comes first, every member of our nation makes sacrifices and thanks to these sacrifices, a serious decrease in the course of the epidemic is achieved; In order not to disrupt the fight against the epidemic, it is not a "choice" but a "necessity" not to hold New Year's parties that will cause the crowds to come together in an uncontrolled manner. For this purpose, the necessary planning for not organizing a New Year party / celebration in any place, including accommodation facilities and rental villas, along with other measures taken to combat the Kovid-19 epidemic, by working full-time by all relevant institutions and organizations, especially law enforcement officers, on New Year's Eve. , coordination and supervision activities will be carried out completely.
In order to fully implement the measures taken, it will be ensured that all relevant units work uninterruptedly.
- Sufficient personnel planning will be made in the relevant central units of the Ministry of Interior (especially the Security and Emergency Situations Center - GAMER) and its affiliated organizations, and the situation in the field will be monitored on a 24-hour basis.
- Any negative situation that may be reflected on social media (Kovid-19, terrorism, violations of public order and traffic measures, etc.) will be detected. In order to be able to intervene in these situations, the anti-cybercrime and intelligence units of the General Directorate of Security will carry out the necessary follow-up activities instantly.
- In order to ensure the full implementation of the measures taken in the provinces and districts, the governor / district governors, law enforcement agencies, 112 Emergency Call Centers, police organization will be working full time, and no disruption will be caused.
Under the coordination of governors and district governors; During the curfew that will be applied starting from Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 21.00:1, covering the whole of January 2, Friday, January 3, and Sunday, January 4, and ending at 2021 on Monday, January 05.00, XNUMX;
- Through Vefa Social Support Groups, it will be ensured that efforts to meet the basic needs of disabled citizens and citizens aged 65 and over or with chronic diseases will be focused on.
- Despite the fact that all measures were taken by law enforcement units and Vefa Social Support Groups with the instructions previously sent to governors, measures will be taken to meet all kinds of basic needs, including accommodation, by taking into account the seasonal effects of citizens who have to live on the street due to the momentary lack of shelter.
- Necessary measures will be taken in cooperation with the relevant non-governmental organizations for the feeding of stray animals that may have difficulty in finding food due to the winter season and the curfew. Care will be taken to leave food, feed and food in the natural habitats of shelters and street animals such as forests, parks and gardens.
- Necessary planning will be made by the relevant units of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, affiliated organizations, governorships / district governorships, law enforcement and other institutions and organizations, and no interruption in implementation will occur.
Necessary administrative actions will be taken in line with the relevant legislation to those who cause the actions and behaviors that are found to be in violation of the measures taken. Judicial proceedings will be initiated on criminal behavior.