An announcement was published by TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. in İŞKUR and it was stated that the application for the recruitment of 60 permanent workers started. In the announcement published, it was stated that permanent employees will be recruited to employ different positions. It was stated in the announcement that the applications will start on 28 December from İŞKUR. TCDD Tasimacilik applications for recruitment of 60 permanent workers started as of today. Applications will continue until January 1, 2021.
For TCDD Tasimacilik employee recruitment application conditions and details Click here.
TCDD Tasimacilik 60 Permanent Worker Recruitment Application Details
- Candidates in the oral exam to be held by the members of the examination board; A total of 100 points in the field of skills, including self-confidence, written and verbal communication, skills, observation, stress and problem solving skills out of 50 points, and a total of 50 points in professional knowledge from professional terms, occupational construction materials and technical subjects related to the school department they graduated evaluated over.
- A health committee report will be requested from full-fledged State Hospitals or Official university hospitals for the Workbench Machinery and Machining Workers who are successful as a result of the exam.
- Compensation at the rate of ½ of the fees received during the training, course and internship programs provided by TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. requested.
- Within 2 years after starting work, TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ is authorized to terminate the contracts of those whose health status is determined to be unfit to work as a worker in the title they are assigned, or to appoint them to non-art worker cadres.
Candidates will be able to apply to only one of the labor force demands announced in İŞKUR. Candidates are required to graduate from the specified school departments as of the deadline specified in our workforce request announced in İŞKUR.
Positions to Buy
- 13 Bench Machine and Machining Workers
- 14 Locomotive Mechanic
- 14 Electrician
- 12 Wagon Builder and Repairer
- 4 Welder
- 3 Mechanical Vehicles, Equipment and Crane Operators
CANDIDATES TO BE INCLUDED IN THE FINAL LIST declared by İŞKUR, to take the oral exam, with the photocopies of the following documents and TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Filling in 1 each of the illustrated Job Request Information Form and Application Form to be published on the website of the General Directorate (tcddtasimacilik.gov.tr) and until the date announced at tcddtasimacilik.gov.tr, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Directorate Personnel and Administrative Affairs Department Worker Employment and Labor Legislation Branch Room No: 2050 Hacı Bayram Mah. Hipodrom Cad. No: 3 Altındağ / ANKARA in person or by post. Candidates who do not submit their documents will not be taken to the oral exam.
The applicants who will be included in the final list announced by İŞKUR will be announced after the end of the deadline for the paperwork. Applicants with incomplete or inappropriate documents will not be accepted.
Oral exam TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Directorate Personnel and Administrative Affairs Department Hacı Bayram Mah. Hipodrom Cad. No: 3 Altındağ / ANKARA. The details of the exam will be announced on our website after the documents are submitted. (www.tcddtasimacilik.gov.tr)
TCDD Transportation Co. The General Directorate of Labor will be subject to the Labor Law No. 4857. The trial period of the workers is 4 months. Candidates who started to work at TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ will not be able to request a transfer for at least 5 years.
Only male candidates will apply. (Because our workplace is in the scope of heavy and dangerous work and workers work with manual power)
How to Apply at İŞKUR
Firstly here Click. On the page that opens looking for job Login from the section that says. After logging in, on the screen that appears Jobs Click the button that says. Finally, the job search page will appear. Here Title of the company to the part that says TCDD write Break Click the button. Advertisements will be listed at the bottom of the page.