📩 25/12/2020 11:21
The Decision on Support for Tradesmen and Craftsmen and Real Person Merchants due to the Coronavirus Outbreak has been published. Stating that within the scope of the decision, grant support was brought for many tradesmen, craftsmen and real person merchants whose businesses and businesses were damaged. Burcu Kırçıl announced the necessary obligations to benefit from the grant support.
The "Decision on Supports to be Given to Tradesmen and Craftsmen and Real Person Merchants Due to the Coronavirus Outbreak" prepared for tradesmen, craftsmen and real person traders whose businesses or businesses were damaged by the coronavirus epidemic was published in the Official Gazette dated 23.12.2020 and numbered 31343. Making a statement about the decision taken, Kırçıl Law Firm Founder and Manager Av. Burcu Kırçıl stated that in accordance with the decision, a free grant will be provided by the Ministry of Commerce, and within the framework of the programs to be prepared by the Ministry, direct grant and / or rent support will be given to tradesmen, craftsmen and real person merchants.
Direct Grant and Lease Support
Stating that the "Communiqué on the Grant Support Program and Implementation Principles Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic" prepared by the Ministry of Commerce on the basis of authorization was published in the Official Gazette dated 24.12.2020 and numbered 31344, Atty. Burcu Kırçıl stated that the grant support will be provided in two ways as "income loss support" and "rent support" within the scope of the communiqué. Hunting. Burcu Kırçıl stated that the duration of the support program was determined as three months, January, February and March of 2021, provided that the applications are made within the period specified in the announcement made on the website by the Ministry, "Article 5 of the Communiqué titled 'income support support' regulated the grant support. . Pursuant to this article, in accordance with Article 193 of the Income Tax Law No.46, income taxpayers, tax-exempt tradesmen and tradesmen and craftsmen other than these, and real person merchants, a total of 1.000 Turkish Liras, 3.000 Turkish Liras per month. support will be provided. In Article 6 titled rent support, it is stated that if the workplaces where real persons who can benefit from income loss support are rented, according to the tax registry records, these people will be provided with a monthly rental support of 750-TL in metropolitan municipalities and 500-TL monthly in other places. If the workplace rent is less than the rent support, the rent support will be paid in the amount of the workplace rent. " said.
Stating that the most important issues within the scope of the support program are the application process, evaluation and payment, Av. Burcu Kırçıl stated that these issues were regulated with the published Communiqué and continued his statements as follows:
Who Can Benefit From the Support Program?
From the support program, those who have established their tax liability before 14/12/2020, whose commercial earnings are determined in a simple method, tradesmen and craftsmen and real person merchants operating in the sectors determined by the Ministry, and tax-exempt tradesmen registered in the register of tradesmen and craftsmen as of this date will be able to benefit.
Which Sectors Can Benefit?
The economic activity definitions of the tradesmen and craftsmen and real person merchants who can apply to the support program will be announced on the Ministry's website before the application date, and there will be no written announcements. Those who change the definition of economic activity for their commercial activities after the announcement made by the Ministry will not be able to benefit from the grant support.
How Many Times Can Support Be Used?
Those, tradesmen and craftsmen and real person merchants, whose commercial earnings are determined in a simple method, can only benefit from the grant support once through the main activity subject in the tax registry records. If there are more than one workplace where support applicants continue their activities and pay rent, applicants can benefit from rent support for a workplace.
Can Inactive People Benefit?
The taxpayer should continue actively during the periods in which the grant support is benefited. If it is understood that the applicant is inactive, no support payments are made to these people.
Is it an obstacle to benefit from another support program?
Benefiting from similar supports provided by other public institutions and organizations does not constitute an obstacle to benefiting from this support program.
Application, evaluation, objections and payment
- Support applications and objections electronically http://www.turkiye.gov.tr done through the internet address. The application and its attached undertaking are approved electronically by the applicant.
- The Ministry may assign duties and authorizations to other institutions and organizations and their provincial organizations with which protocols have been signed regarding the application, evaluation, acceptance, payment, application and other processes regarding the implementation of the support program.
- Those who apply for rent support are asked to declare the monthly rental fee of the workplace they apply for, the open address and the identity information of the person who rented the workplace. Rent support payments are not made to those who do not make a declaration.
- The support program application period is determined by the Ministry, not less than ten days. The rejected applications can be appealed to the General Directorate of Tradesmen, Craftsmen and Cooperatives within ten days from the date of rejection. This objection is concluded within five working days from the date of receipt of the objection application to the General Directorate and the relevant person is answered.
- If the support application is found suitable, the support payment is made to the relevant bank account.
Hunting. Burcu Kırçıl added that with the Communiqué dated 24.12.2020, the details of the support program were published, and that the Ministry was authorized to determine the application procedures and principles regarding the matters set out in this notification, to give instructions regarding the implementation, to examine and conclude the force majeure, special and compulsory cases and disputes that may arise in practice. .