The application procedures for the recruitment of 25 contracted personnel by IMM have been completed. 77 of the candidates ranked according to the "success score", which is equally affected by the graduation grade and the department grade, qualified to take the oral exam to be held on Thursday, December 24, 2020.
Within the body of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), the oral examination phase started in the recruitment of 5393 contracted personnel to be employed subject to Article 49 of the Municipality Law No.25. For vacancies between 14/12/2020 - 18/12/2020 https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/ The pre-application was received electronically at the address.
8 thousand 239 people applied online for personnel recruitment. 2 thousand 595 candidates have completed their pre-application. The applications of one thousand 594 of these candidates who meet the requirements were evaluated.
Contracted personnel recruitment announcement For the applications evaluated in accordance with the requirements, the ranking was made based on the score ranking (3 times the announced position) according to the success score. 77 people qualified to take the oral exam.
For the candidates whose graduation grade is determined on the four point system, the "Equivalence of 4 System in 100 SystemTransaction was carried out by converting according to the principles.
For the list of candidates to be invited to the oral exam (List of Candidates Eligible to Take the Exam) Click here.
Issues to be Considered by Candidates Eligible to Take the Exam
- Candidates will carefully examine the announcement for the oral exam. To reach the advertisement Click here.
- Candidates are required to have their identity card or Turkish ID Card or passport whose validity has not expired in order to take the exam.
- When entering the exam, ID number written on Population Wallet or the Republic of Turkey continued validity period of your ID card or your identity card, passport or TRNC you need to have with you. The identity card must be cold stamped, an up-to-date photo that will enable the candidate to be easily recognized by the examiners (Note that exam staff may not be able to take you for the exam on the exam day if they have difficulty recognizing you from your photo.) And the passport must be valid as of the exam day. Identity cards that do not have a cold stamp or an up-to-date photograph that will enable the candidate to be easily recognized by the examiners, or ID number (TC ID number should not be written or added later by hand or typed) and passports with expired validity will not be accepted. It is mandatory to have a photo on the identity card. Candidates who do not have a photo in their identity card will not be taken to the exam. A candidate who does not have these documents with him in full will not be taken to the exam regardless of his / her excuse. In the process of obtaining the Turkish ID Card, the original photo, signed-sealed / barcoded-QR-code “Temporary Identity Document” issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs and valid until the new ID cards are received will be accepted as valid identity document. Except those; driver's license, occupational identification cards, etc. All other documents will not be accepted as valid identification documents for taking the exam.
- Be sure to go and see the building where you will take the exam at least one day before the exam day to confirm the address information. To see the location of the test center Click here.
- Please be present at the door of the building where you will take the exam 30 minutes before the exam time in order to complete the identity checks, body search and placement in the hall on time.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones, audio and video recorders or other similar electronic items with them at the entrance to the Exam Center.
- Pay attention to social distance rules when entering and exiting the exam building. Candidates will be able to come to the exam with their own masks.
- Since other stages of the recruitment process depend on the exam to be held and its results, no excuse will be accepted for not taking the exam. Candidates who are eligible to take the exam but do not take the exam on the announced exam date will be deemed to have lost the right to take the exam.