The 61-64 visa process for citizens using 2020-2021 age cards, carried out by the General Directorate of EGO, started on December 21, 2020.
Citizens who are 61-64 years old who want to have their cards made visa must apply to ANKARAKART Processing Centers with a visa fee of 120,00 TL and a Certificate of Residence (provided that the first address is Ankara). Those who do not have a visa until January 15, 2021 will not be able to use their cards in public transportation for 2021.
Our citizens can perform their visa procedures from ANKARAKART Centers specified below.
It will be publicly honored.
ANKARAKART Processing Centers:
- Red Crescent Operation Center (Time: 08.00-17.00)
- Sewing Shop Processing Center (Time: 08.00-17.00)
- Beşevler Operation Center (Time: 08.00-17.00)
- Akköprü Operation Center (Time: 08.00-17.00)
- EGO Service Building (Time: 08.00-16.00)