5 Deputy Land Registry and Cadastre Experts will be recruited from among the graduates of the departments listed below with the competition exam to work in the Central Organization of the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre.
APPLICATION DATE AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Applications will be made between 27.11.2020 - 04.12.2020, Application System of General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre (https://sinavbasvuru.tkgm.gov.tr/) via electronic media, hand delivery of documents, mail, e-mail, etc. Applications made by means will not be taken into consideration. By the candidate during the application;
1) Higher education diploma or graduation certificate or, for those who have completed their education abroad, the document showing that the diploma equivalence has been accepted by the competent administration,
2) KPSS result document,
3) Written resume,
4) Passport photo,
It will be scanned and uploaded to the system.
Also among the candidates;
1) A written declaration stating that there is no obstacle to performing his duty continuously regarding health,
2) Written statement regarding military service status for male candidates,
3) Written declaration of criminal record.
It will be taken electronically during the application.
Documents and statements received electronically will be physically submitted by the candidate if requested by the Authority.
Among those whose applications are accepted and whose names are among those who can participate in the competition exam, the examinations of those who are found to have made false declarations will be deemed invalid, their appointments will not be made and if their appointments are made, they will be canceled. The personnel in this situation will not be able to claim any rights, and a criminal complaint will be made to the Office of the Chief Public Prosecutor, in order to apply the relevant provisions of the Turkish Penal Code.
FORM DATE AND PLACE OF THE EXAM
1) Competition exam will be held only in the form of an oral exam in Ankara.
2) From the candidates whose applications are accepted, 4 times the number of positions announced for each department will be invited to the oral exam. A total of 1 candidates, including the first 8 candidates from the computer engineering department and the first 12 from the software engineering department, will be eligible to take the oral exam. Candidates with the same score as the last candidate will be taken to the exam.
3) The list of candidates eligible to take the exam, the date of the exam and the place of the exam can be found on the website of our General Directorate (http://www.tkgm.gov.tr) will be announced. Candidates will not be notified separately.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE