Eminönü Alibeyköy tram line, which is one of the most important transportation projects of Istanbul, is built to reach Alibeyköy Cep Bus Station from Alibeyköy center by going along the Golden Horn coast that will start from Eminönü region.
Doğuş İnşaat ve Tic. A.Ş, the construction date of the Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway project, which was started on November 9, 2016, was announced.
In the share of IMM President Ekrem İmamoğlu on his twitter account; “Another good news for Istanbul, we are opening the first stage of Alibeyköy Eminönü Tram on January 1. This line will both provide an important transportation opportunity and contribute to the revival of the Golden Horn environment ”.
Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Line Stops
- Eminonu Square Station
- Cibali Station
- Balat Station
- Feshane Station
- Eyüp State Hospital Station
- Sakarya Neighborhood Station
- Alibeykoy Station
- Small Market Station
- Lantern Station
- Ayvansaray Station
- Eyüp Cable Car Station
- Guntaraga Station
- Alibeykoy Central Station
- Alibeyköy Pocket Bus Station Station
Lines Integrated to Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Line
- T1 Bağcılar- Eminönü stationKabataş with the tram line and sea piers,
- With M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line at Küçükpazar station,
- With the TF2 Eyüp-Piyer Loti cable car line at the Eyüp Teleferik station,
- M7 at Alibeyköy station Kabataş-It will be integrated with the Mahmutbey-Esenyurt metro line.
The project, which has a total line length of 10,10 kilometers, will serve 25 thousand people per day when it starts working at full capacity. The transportation time between Alibeyköy Cep Otogarı station and Eminönü, the starting stop of the line, will be reduced to 30 minutes.