4 Assistant Inspectors will be recruited to be employed by the Inspection Board of the General Directorate of Coastal Safety.
Candidates declared in Turkey if they have the necessary conditions together with the declaration of Business Authority 5 (five) days in Turkey Business Association open jobs section of the electronic media and / or Turkey will be able to apply in person to the Employment Agency Service Centers.
Application and Examination Conditions
- At least four years of undergraduate education; Having graduated from the Faculties of Law, Political Sciences, Economics, Business, Economics and Administrative Sciences, and one of the Higher Education Institutions in Turkey or abroad, whose equivalence to these schools is accepted by the Higher Education Council, and which provides at least four years of undergraduate education.
- To get a score of at least 2019 (Sixty) and above from the Public Personnel Selection Examination (KPSS) Group A KPSS P2020 score type conducted by the Assessment, Selection and Placement Center (ÖSYM) in 48 and 60.
- To fulfill the conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48. (Candidates who are eligible to take the oral exam will be required to record a criminal record.)
- Being under the age of 27 as of 11/2020/36. (Those born on November 27, 1985 and later.)
- Completing, exempting or postponing military service for male candidates. (Male candidates who are eligible to take the oral exam will be asked for a military status certificate.)
- In terms of health, to be suitable for working in all kinds of climatic and travel conditions by going to all parts of the country, not to be disabled by physical or mental illness or bodily injury that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously. (Candidates who are eligible to take the oral exam will be asked to receive the Health Board Report from the full-fledged hospitals after the announcement date.)
- Not having any obstacle to inspection in terms of criminal record.
Exam Place, Date and Time
- Exam Date: 30 / 12 / 2020
- Exam Hour: 10.00
- Exam Venue: General Directorate of Coastal Safety Inspection Board Beylerbeyi Mah. Abdullahağa Cd. No: 16 / A Üsküdar / İSTANBUL.
- Candidates will be taken to the exam according to the application number recorded on the "Assistant Inspector Entrance Exam Candidate Document-Form 2". Candidates will not be notified about the exam date, time and place.
- Candidates are required to be at the exam venue at least half an hour before (09.30) before the exam time, and candidates who arrive after the exam starts will not be admitted to the exam.
- Other detailed information for the exam http://www.kiyiemniyeti.gov.tr It can be obtained from the web address or by calling 0 (216) 531 40 97 and 0 (216) 531 4065.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE