Çubuk-29 Dam Recreation Area, opened by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş on October 1, Republic Day, has become the new favorite of the people of the Capital. Citizens, who flock to Çubuk-1 Dam with their families, tour Atatürk House and Seyir Hill and take a lot of walks in the greenery. Çubuk-1 Dam hosted the event called “The Fun World of Science” organized by the Feza Gürsey Science Center for children at the weekend.
Çubuk-29 Dam Recreation Area, opened by Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Mansur Yavaş on October 1, Republic Day, has returned to its former glorious days.
The Çubuk-1 Dam Recreation Area, which was the first dam of the Republican era and was restored from top to bottom, became a frequent destination for the people of the Capital, especially on weekends.
A DAM IN THE GREEN
In addition to its magnificent nature, Çubuk-1 Dam, which contains every shade of green, has recently become one of the places visited by people from 7 to 70.
Citizens enjoy pleasant moments with their children in Çubuk-1 Dam, which is located close to the center, where its renewed surroundings, playgrounds, Atatürk House, Seyir Hill, bicycle and walking paths, activity and recreation areas, greenhouse and sports field are located.
SCIENCE SHOW FOR CHILDREN
This week's address for the fun science show that Feza Gürsey Science Center performs for children in different parks and recreation areas, was Çubuk-1 Dam Recreation Area.
Neslihan Küçükkahveci, one of the instructors of the Feza Gürsey Science Center, pointed out that children learn more easily while having fun and said, “We conducted liquid nitrogen show and experiments for children aged 7-10. Since they could not come to us due to the pandemic process, we reached them. "It was a surprise for our children who came to Çubuk-1 Dam, they attended our science show."
The little ones, who watched the science show with their families and participated in the games that were actively organized, both had fun and learned.
- Eymen Eser: “We came to show my grandmother, I watched when I saw the science show. I was very pleased. "
- Melis Utku: “I came here for the first time, it is a really nice place. While watching scientific demonstrations, I learned that nitrogen is a dangerous thing. "
- Reyhan Suzer: "I participated in the dental health game, I was very happy."
- Elif Ada Işık: “We came here for a tour with my family because of the hot weather. I participated in a dental health game for children. I would like to thank our grandfather Mansur Yavaş, who opened these places for us. "
ÇUBUK-1 DAM IS REFLECTED ON THE PHOTOGRAPHY OF THE CAPITALS
Başkent residents who visited Çubuk-1 Dam Recreation Area, on the other hand, thanked the Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality, Mansur Yavaş, who brought the dam area back to Ankara:
- Atilla Gazioğlu: "I came here for the first time today with my grandchildren and children and I liked it very much." -Yaşar Burak Çalışkan: “We came with my family for the first time. We had the opportunity to travel from top to bottom and we liked it very much, thank you to our President, Mansur Yavaş. "
- Aydın Okutan: “I was born and raised from Ankara. I have been coming for the last 2 weeks continuously. I had the opportunity to travel from top to bottom. I liked Atatürk House and Seyir Hill very much. On behalf of the people of the capital, I thank our President Mansur Yavaş. "
- Bayram Cömert: "We started coming here with my wife on weekends and we became addicted to this place."
- İlay Cömert: “Çubuk-1 Dam is really beautiful. Its nature is very different, people find peace here. "
- Hasan Çelik: “We came as a family, taking advantage of the good weather. We liked Seyir Tepesi the most. "
- Aygül Çelik: “The surrounding and waters of Çubuk-1 Dam were very clean. I would like to thank everyone who has made a serious effort and contributed. "