The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK), Industrial Management Institute in Turkey (TÜSSİDE) will employ 34 staff to serve.
a) In order to apply for the announcement, it is necessary to enroll in the Job Application System at "www.tusside.tubitak.gov.tr". (When creating a CV for the application, all required documents must be added to the system electronically). Applications will not be accepted except for applications made through the Job Application System.
b) Applications must be submitted no later than 30 / 10 / 2020: 17: 00.
c) Applications will be evaluated over the advertisement reference code. Candidates will be able to apply by selecting the posting reference code from the job application system. Applications made without selecting a reference code will not be considered. A candidate will be able to apply for a maximum of 1 (one) position with a reference code.
d) From candidates with undergraduate and graduate degrees for each position; "General Conditions for Candidates" section
According to article (e), 5 times the number of personnel to be recruited in the ranking created starting from the highest score will be invited for an interview. Candidates with a doctorate degree in the field of the "General Conditions to be Required for Candidates" section
According to article (f), starting from the highest score, 5 times the number of personnel to be recruited in the ranking to be formed, will be invited for an interview. If there are other candidates with the same score as the last ranked candidate, these candidates will also be invited for an interview.
e) Article (e) of the "General Conditions to be Required by Candidates" section for candidates who have completed their undergraduate education abroad, and the section "General Conditions to be Required by Candidates" for candidates who have completed their doctorate education abroad.
Items (e) and (f) will not be sought as a condition and these candidates will be evaluated separately.
f) Right to be interviewed kazanBefore the interview, the candidates will be able to make a "technical evaluation".
g) Candidates will be evaluated according to the declaration they have entered into the job application system during their application, and if the information entered is incorrect or any of the documents listed below is missing, the application will be considered invalid.
- University Entrance Exam Result Document (OSYM approved or internet print out with a control code),
- University Entrance Exam Placement Document (OSYM approved or internet print out with a control code),
- Undergraduate Diploma / Exit Certificate / YÖK Graduate Certificate (obtained through e-government and having a control code) -and higher if available- (Equivalency Certificate for those who have completed their education in higher education institutions abroad),
- Undergraduate - and if any - Transcript of Records,
- Foreign Language Exam Result Document,
- Approved Employment Certificate (including employment entry-exit, title and work) and Insurance Service Statement (obtained via e-government and having a control code) from candidates with experience (professional experience).
- Up-to-date CV (Your CV should be prepared with color photographs, Turkish, including TR ID and telephone numbers.),
- Document showing military status (for male candidates).
- The candidate whose education in Turkey has been deemed equivalent to one of the sections specified in the reference code in accordance with the equivalence decision issued by YÖK, must add the equivalence certificate to the job application system.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE