General Directorate of Agricultural Enterprises will recruit 596 workers; General Directorate of Agricultural Enterprises (TİGEM) announced that workers will be recruited. According to the published announcement, 100 workers will be recruited to TIGEM, 496 of which will be permanent and 596 temporary.
TİGEM CONTINUOUS WORKER RECRUITMENT APPLICATION TERMS
- Not having any relation with military service.
- Having one of the "B, B1, C, C1, D, D1, F, G" Class Driving License
- Worked in this profession for at least 2 years as of the date of publication; To certify it with at least one of the SGK service statement list, work certificate, testimonial document.
- In terms of education level;
- Technical and Industrial Vocational High Schools; To be a graduate of Motor Vehicles Technology, Automotive Electromechanics Department, Construction Machinery Department, Machine Maintenance and Repair Department, Engine Affairs Department, Agricultural Technologies Agricultural Tools and Machinery Department or to have a certificate that has graduated from equivalent vocational education.
- Of the other secondary education graduates; To have at least one of the relevant Ministry of National Education or the relevant Ministry-approved certificate or bonservice, Repair Maintenance - Repair course certificate, Tractor repairman from Apprenticeship Training Center, Mastery or Journeymanship certificates, or to have the certificate in jobs that require Professional Competence Certificate.