Servet Şahin, President of Ordu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OTSO), continues to convey the problems of Ordu and its members.
OTSO President Servet Şahin expressed the local and national problems of our city at the Black Sea Region Chambers and Commodity Exchanges Consultation Meeting, and at the same time, as a result of the committee meetings held every week, he conveyed the problems and solution suggestions from his members to President Hisarcıklıoğlu.
Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB) President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu in the meeting held under the chairmanship of TOBB Vocational and Technical High School and the lack of Sahin voicing demands in this regard; “You have brought an extremely modern Vocational and Technical Anatolian High School to our city. However, sufficient funds were not received for the equipment of our school. We seek support from you and our minister of national education in this regard. Again, our school and TOBB University of Economics and Technology should work in an integrated manner and cooperate with the automation, computer and electronics departments, we ask for your necessary support in this regard.
Noting that they requested additional flights to Ordu province by THY; “At Ordu Giresun Airport, the number of trips to Istanbul is very low, we, as Ordu, are one of the provinces with the highest number of immigrants, so we demand an increase in the number of flights on the Ordu Istanbul line. At the same time, we want to re-launch flights to Antalya, Izmir and Cyprus through you, ”he said.
Underlining that the Samsun-Sarp Railway must pass through Ordu, Mayor Şahin continued his words as follows; “Samsun-Sarp Railway is very important for us, skipping Ordu and Giresun provinces and not Samsun-Sarp Railway, Mr. President, this railroad must pass through Ordu and Giresun. In order for our city to become a logistics center, we need Samsun-Sarp Railway, and we expect your support in this regard. "
Demanding restructuring in credit, tax and premium payments; “Again, due to the pandemic, credit, tax and premium payment terms should be paid in the current months. However, our companies are not ready to make the payments that will combine with the new taxes and premiums. We do not want restructuring and installments for credit, tax and premium payments due to be paid, and forgiveness of delay increases. In addition, KGF-backed loans provided to our enterprises during the pandemic period and the continuation of loans such as TOBB Nefes Loan, Business Continuing Loan and Life Water Loan will be a move that will relieve our companies.
Lastly, Şahin stated the problems of the companies that suffered due to the schools not opening; "In addition, our school services, our members who produce and sell school uniforms and our companies that are engaged in stationery business, who suffered due to the fact that the schools were not opened, were in great trouble, we demand support for this and similar sectors."
TOBB President M. Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu, who stated that President Servet Şahin had taken the necessary notes to find solutions to his problems and would forward them to the relevant authorities, made the following evaluations on the issue:
- You conveyed to us that there was not enough allowance for the equipment of TOBB Vocational and Anatolian High School, which was brought to Ordu by TOBB with your support, and we got our note. We will ask our Minister of National Education, Mr. Ziya Selçuk, to provide the necessary allowance.
- You requested that Ordu TOBB Vocational and Technical Anatolian High School Automation, Computer, Electrical and Electronics departments and TOBB University of Economics and Technology work in an integrated manner and cooperate.
- You have requested that Ordu-Istanbul flights are fewer at Ordu Giresun airport, the number of these trips should be increased and Izmir, Antalya and Cyprus flights be reopened, we will talk to Turkish Airlines for your requests.
- You said that Samsun-Sarp Railway had to pass through Ordu and Giresun, that Ordu province needed Samsun Sarp Railway to become a logistics center, and we got our note about it.
- You have conveyed the requests of your members by holding committee meetings, we have received the notes of your requests, and we will work to fulfill the demands of your members like you.