Presidential Decree on the Organization of the Affiliated, Related and Related Institutions and Other Institutions and Organizations to the Northeastern Anatolia Development Agency (KUDAKA) No. 15.07.2018, published in the Official Gazette No. Within the framework of the provisions of the Personnel Regulation and the "Regulation on the Amendment of the Development Agencies Personnel Regulation" published in the Official Gazette No. 30479 and dated 4 October 29.05.2019; Wishing to serve the development of TRA30788 Level 31280 Region (Erzurum-Erzincan-Bayburt), dynamic, analytical, capable of teamwork, self-confident, open to communication, innovative, productive, solution-oriented, adapting to changing working conditions and having no travel impediment; 20 (one) Internal Auditor Assessment, Selection and Placement Center (ÖSYM) Public Personnel Selection Exam (KPSS), 2020 (four) and 1 (two) with work experience, a total of 2 (six) Expert Personnel and KPSS Score or 1 (three) Support Personnel will be recruited with work experience.
Northeast Anatolia Development Agency is headquartered in Erzurum province, and the agency's field of activity consists of the provinces of Erzurum, Erzincan and Bayburt. Therefore, experts and support personnel who are successful in the exam will accept to work in any of these provinces that the Agency deems appropriate. Internal Auditor will be assigned in Erzurum Province where the head office of the Agency is located.
- EXAM APPLICATION DATES AND HOURS: Applications will be made from the Northeast Anatolian Development Agency Examination Application link on ajanssinavbasvuru.sanayi.gov.tr starting from 20 November 2020 until 4 December 2020 at 23.59.
- RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ORAL EXAM KAZANANNOUNCEMENT OF CANDIDATES: December 14 2020
- ORAL EXAM DATE: The oral exam will be held on 28-29 December 2020.
- APPLICATION PLACE: Applications will be made through the website of ajanssinavbasvuru.sanayi.gov.tr.
- EXAM LOCATION: Northeast Anatolia Development Agency, Cumhuriyet Caddesi No: 3 25200, Yakutiye / ERZURUM
- Phone: 0- (442) -235 61 11; Fax: 0- (442) -235 61 14
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE