To the Western Black Sea Development Agency (BAKKA) with the Presidential Decree on the Organization of the Affiliated, Related and Related Institutions and Other Institutions and Organizations No.15.07.2018 published in the Official Gazette dated 30479 and numbered 4 and the Official Gazette No. 29.05.2019 dated 30788 '' Within the framework of the provisions of Development Agencies Personnel Regulation published in An internal auditor who wants to serve the development and development of Bartın, Karabük and Zonguldak provinces, is talented, dynamic, analytical, capable of teamwork, self-confident, open to communication, positive thinking, productive, able to adapt to changing working conditions and without travel obstacle, 1 experts will be recruited to be responsible for their consultancy.
The center of the Western Black Sea Development Agency is Zonguldak province and the agency's field of activity is the provinces of Bartın, Karabük and Zonguldak. Therefore, candidates who are successful in the exam are deemed to have accepted and committed to work in any of these provinces that the Agency deems appropriate.
- Application Dates: 16-30 November 2020
- Application Address: ajanssinavbasvuru.sanayi.gov.tr
- Announcement of Those Who Will Take the Oral Exam: 07 December 2020
- Exam Dates: 22-23 December 2020
- Examination Place: Western Black Sea Development Agency Güney Mah. Zonguldak Yolu Cad. No: 36 67600 Kozlu / ZONGULDAK
- Tel / Fax: (0372) 257 74 70 / (0372) 257 74 72
- E-mail: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- a) Being a Turkish citizen,
- b) Not to be deprived of public rights,
- c) Crimes committed against the personality of the State, even if they have been forgiven, embezzlement, counterfeiting, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of faith, fraudulent or disgraceful crimes such as fraudulent bankruptcy or smuggling, except for exploitation and employment smuggling, Not being convicted for the crimes of rigging tenders and purchases, revealing state secrets,
- ç) To have a security investigation and / or archive research,
- d) Not having any mental illness that may prevent him from performing the duty continuously,
- e) For male candidates, not to be related to military service, to have completed or postponed active military service if they have reached military service age or to be transferred to the reserve class
- f) To have a document that provides the equivalent of the English language YDS (C) level or equivalent to them in terms of language proficiency and provides the equivalent of the minimum (C) level from another internationally valid exam within 5 years before the deadline, as of the application deadline. .
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE