The free internet application launched by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality for children who receive distance education in rural neighborhoods without internet continues without slowing down. Xinjiang from services performed for the first time in Turkey Çiçektep After the Esenler district and Parker will benefit children in the neighborhood.
Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş, who has signed important projects in Başkent with student-friendly applications, has implemented a new application that will facilitate the lives of students who receive distance education in rural neighborhoods in Başkent during the pandemic but have internet problems and provide equal opportunity in education.
The Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its activities with a human-oriented social municipality understanding, has brought internet service to the Polatlar Neighborhood after Sincan Çiçektepe and Esenler District as a pilot area in order to benefit students in rural neighborhoods that do not have internet.
A SERVICE THAT LIKES CHILDREN
In order to enable students to access university portals, especially EBA, and other services, an internet network where the Metropolitan Municipality pays the service fee was started to be installed at a designated point in the neighborhoods.
Metropolitan Municipality, which provides internet service to the Polatlar District of Sincan district with its own means, made the students who receive distance education laugh. Polatlar District Headman Mehmet Söken stated that children suffer greatly in connecting to distance education initiated over the internet due to the coronavirus and said, "I thank our President Mansur Yavaş, who saved us from great trouble by bringing internet service to our neighborhood."
FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL NOT BE LEFT FROM EDUCATION
Children and parents thanked Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Mansur Yavaş for providing internet service to Polatlar Neighborhood in order to ensure equal opportunities in education, and expressed their satisfaction with the following words:
- Ahmet Sonmez: "God bless the Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Mansur Yavaş, who saved us from a great trouble by bringing internet service to our neighborhood."
- Yuksel Kucuker: “There was an internet shortage in our neighborhood. Our children could not connect to distance education either. As the people of Polatlar, I would like to thank our President Mansur Yavaş, who brought internet service.
- Erkan Surer: "I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the internet service, especially to our Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Mansur Yavaş."
- Tuğçenur Sonmez: "4. I am a class student. We were in great trouble because we did not have internet. Thanks to the internet service, I will be able to study my lessons more easily. I would like to thank everyone who contributed."
- Elifnur Kucuker: "9. I'm going to class. We were having a hard time because there was no internet in our house. I would like to thank our Metropolitan Mayor Mansur Yavaş, who saved us from great trouble. "
- Melike Can: "I would like to thank our Ankara Metropolitan Mayor who saved our children from a great deal of trouble by providing internet service and to everyone who contributed."
- Asiye Lasts: "God bless our President, Mansur Yavaş, who brought our children to the internet."
- Duran Altinbas: “We are very pleased that the internet service has come to our village. Thank you very much to Mr. Mansur. Our children cannot buy internet connection. Thank you for the service. "
- Gulgun Altinbas: “We are happy that the internet service has arrived, and the children are also happy. May Allah be pleased with the president. "
- Suna Kucuker: “We are very happy and happy that the internet service has arrived. It makes us proud for the future of our children. Thank you to Mansur Yavaş. "
- Aysel Ince: “We are very happy and proud that internet service has arrived. Our children will be able to access information much more easily. Mansur, we thank the president very much. "
- Hilal Er: “I'm starting university this year. We were having problems with internet connection as there is no infrastructure in our village. This service was very important to us. Thank you very much."
Bahar Jan, a seventh-grade Afghan student living in the neighborhood, said, “We were having internet problems. It was not at home. This service is an important development for our training. We thank Mansur Yavaş very much, ”while another Afghan student Reyhan Hanifi said,“ 7. I passed to class. We didn't have an internet connection. We were having difficulties in distance education. We will not have any problems due to this service. Thank you very much to President Yavaş ”.