Ankara Metropolitan Municipality has completed the work of the Turkish Red Crescent Street crossroads, which it started to build in order to relieve the traffic flow around Etimesgut İstasyon Street, where the people of the region have been waiting to be resolved for years. As soon as the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, Mansur Yavaş, who poses a great danger in terms of life safety and takes office, “We will complete it despite all the impossibilities. We will surely do it despite you. We are doing the tender of two underpasses ”within the scope of the works that came to the agenda with the words of" Etimesgut Oral and Dental Health Center "(former Air Hospital) and 2304th street entrance underpasses were completed.
The bridge crossroad works, which were started in order to ensure the flow in Ankara and Etimesgut direction on the Turkish Red Crescent Street, to relieve the vehicle traffic at the intersection of the Ministry of Health Etimesgut Oral and Dental Health Center and the military lodgings, and the connection of the Sabancı Boulevard-Turkish Red Crescent, where the teams of the Department of Science Affairs spend a lot of time. .
During construction, electricity, drinking water, sewage, telecom and natural gas lines are displaced and the intersection in front of Etimesgut Oral Dental Health Center, which opened to traffic, has a total of 3 lanes, 3 arrivals and 6 departures, while continuity is ensured in the traffic flow on Turkish Red Crescent Street, 2 lanes The traffic density was reduced by connecting the Sabancı Boulevard-Turkish Red Crescent with the side road built as 2 lanes.
STARTING WORKS FOR THE STATION AVENUE
The traffic density in front of Etimesgut District Governorship has been eased by constructing 2304 underpasses in the direction of Ankara to the entrance of 3th street on Turkish Red Crescent Street, 2 lanes side road in the Etimesgut District Governorship and 3 side roads in the direction of Etimesgut.
The Metropolitan Municipality, which demolished and rebuilt the ground concrete wall in order to expand the main road at the Turgut Özal Bridge Eryaman connection, announced that it will also start work for İstasyon Street.
CHAIRMAN SLOWLY ANNOUNCED FROM SOCIAL MEDIA
“We will complete it despite all the impossibilities,” which poses a great danger to life safety and as soon as he takes office. We will surely do it despite you. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş, who came to the agenda with the words "We are making the tender of two underpasses", shared on social media for the road that has been completed. Mayor Yavaş said from his social media account, “As we promised, we completed the two-bridge intersection work on Turkish Red Crescent Street by forcing all our means. Now it is İstasyon Caddesi. Our priority will continue to be the health and life safety of our citizens ”.
The road work of the Metropolitan Municipality, which solved the problem that endangered the safety of citizens and caused traffic congestion after years, received full marks from the residents of Ankara. Citizens thanking the Metropolitan Municipality said:
- Mehmet Nuri Polat (tradesman):'' As local tradesmen, we are very pleased with the road. I would like to thank Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Mansur Yavaş for his services. ''
- Levent Keskin:'' With the opening of Istasyon Caddesi, there was a great relief in the region. I would like to thank our President Mansur Yavaş for his efforts. ''
- Recep Yorulmaz: “We have been waiting for these roads to be built for 20 years. With the opening of the road, he was very relieved in traffic. As the people of the region, we thank our President Mansur Yavaş. ''
- Huseyin Coşkun:'' Ankara Metropolitan Municipality opened the İstasyon Avenue to traffic and eliminated a big congestion in the region. We are very satisfied with their service. Investing in people is the best investment. The people of the region are very happy. I send my respects and love to our dear President Mansur Yavaş. We are very satisfied with their service. Thank you very much.''
- Tolunay Yılmaz (tradesman):`` I would like to thank the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality and our Mayor Mansur Yavaş, who carried out the service that the people of the region have been waiting for for a long time. ''
- Rasul Su (shopkeepers):“We really needed such a study. We are very pleased with the opening of İstasyon Caddesi. It made the traffic very comfortable. I would like to thank Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş for the service provided. ''
- Erdoğan Demir (tradesman):“Traffic was very congested here in the past. With the opening of the road, the traffic problem disappeared. I would like to thank our President, Mansur Yavaş, for his service. ''