In order to be employed in Mamak Municipality, subject to the Civil Servants Law No. 657; According to the provisions of the Municipal Police Regulation, a police officer will be assigned to the vacant positions specified below, provided that they have the title, class, grade, number, qualifications, KPSS score type, KPSS base score and other conditions.
GENERAL AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION:
The general and special conditions to be followed in the applications to be made for the vacant police officer cadres of our municipality mentioned above are stated below.
1. APPLICATION GENERAL CONDITIONS:
Candidates who will apply to be appointed to the announced vacant police officer cadres must meet the following general conditions stated in paragraph (A) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
- a) Being a Turkish citizen.
- b) Not to be deprived of public rights.
- c) Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; Crimes against the security of the state, even if a prison sentence or pardon for a year or more for a crime committed intentionally, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of trust, fraudulent not to be convicted of the crimes of bankruptcy, rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the act, laundering of the assets arising from the crime or smuggling.
- d) In terms of military status for male candidates; have nothing to do with military service or have not reached the age of military service, or, if it has reached the age of military service, has served the active military service or has been postponed or transferred to the reserve class.
- e) Not having mental illness or physical disability that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
- f) To meet the other application requirements sought for the announced positions.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE