In the circular issued by the Ministry of Interior; 81 Provincial Governorships, wedding, henna night, engagement, etc. activities were restricted.
In the circular issued by the Ministry of Interior; Our Ministry, the recommendation taken at the meeting of the Ministry of Health Coronavirus Scientific Committee and our President Mr. In line with the instructions of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, to 81 Provincial Governorships Covid-19 Precautions sent an additional circular on the subject.
In the circular, with the circulars previously sent to governorships, taking into account the spread of the epidemic in crowded environments, weddings (including bride reception, henna, etc.), engagement, circumcision wedding, etc. It was reminded that it was requested that the activities be completed as soon as possible in all provinces, and that the time limitations of these activities held in villages or on the streets will be determined by the provincial / district hygiene boards within the same day.
In the circular reminding that various restrictions were imposed on events such as weddings, engagement parties, henna nights and circumcision weddings in 14 provinces, namely Adana, Ağrı, Ankara, Bursa, Çorum, Diyarbakır, Erzurum, Gaziantep, Kayseri, Konya, Mardin, Şanlıurfa, Van and Yozgat. Due to the fact that the spread rate of the disease has increased and the public health is put at risk; The recommendation taken at the current meeting of the Ministry of Health Coronavirus Scientific Committee regarding events such as weddings, engagement, circumcision weddings and henna nights, and our President Mr. In line with the instructions of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the governorships were asked to take the following decisions:
In this context, in 81 provinces;
- Street / village wedding, circumcision wedding, henna night, engagement etc. events will not be allowed.
- However, weddings that can be held in the form of a wedding ceremony duration up to 1 hour to be completed within.
- In the wedding halls where the wedding or marriage ceremony will be held in the form of a wedding ceremony, suitable for the physical distance conditions of the chair / seat arrangement and it will be created to cover the dance / game floor / areas.
- In weddings to be held in the form of wedding ceremonies, to play / dance, giving a mass meal all kinds including food and beverage service / catering (except packaged water service) will not be allowed in any way.
- Bride and groom first ve Citizens aged 65 and over who do not have a second degree relative s Children under the age of 15 He will be banned from attending weddings and ceremonies.
- It will be ensured that at least one public official (law enforcement, police, etc.) is assigned to the wedding or wedding ceremonies to be held in the form of a wedding ceremony, and audit activities will be focused on.
- In addition to cleaning, mask and distance rules, which are the basic principles of the controlled social life period, as well as weddings and marriages in the form of wedding ceremonies, all rules included in the Ministry of Health Covid-19 Outbreak Management and Work Guide, except for the matters regulated by this circular, and measures will be ensured to be fully respected.
In accordance with Articles 27 and 72 of the Public Health Law, the necessary decisions will be taken by the governorships immediately, and they will be implemented as of 04.09.2020 at the latest.
By showing the necessary sensitivity about the subject by the governors and district governorships, it will be ensured that the implementation is carried out completely.
Administrative fines will be imposed pursuant to Article 282 of the General Sanitary Law on those who do not comply with the measures.
According to the situation of the violation, action will be taken in accordance with the relevant articles of the Law, and the necessary judicial proceedings will be initiated within the scope of Article 195 of the Turkish Criminal Code.