The mobility created by threats such as irregular migration, smuggling and terrorism, which has increased especially in recent years, is among the most important agenda items of the armed forces and security forces. Considering the needs in this regard, GES Engineering developed the Multi-Purpose Portable Tower, an innovative solution.
Armed forces and security forces; They need solutions that will dominate the environment in the fight against terrorism, cross-border operations, combating irregular migration and smuggling, temporary and fixed base areas, refugee accommodation camps, protecting critical facilities and land and sea borders, and many more. Towers are one of the leading ways to maintain this dominance. However, these operational scenarios require mobile or field installable solutions. GES Engineering's Multi-Purpose Portable Tower solution has been developed to meet exactly this need.
Multi-Purpose Portable Tower, in which radars, communication devices, electro-optical systems, weapons and similar payloads can be integrated, provides significant advantages and flexibility in situational awareness and tactical superiority.
Multi-Purpose Portable Tower, these advantages and flexibility; easy to transport and set up; Ability to work in the field for a long time and with high reliability in all weather conditions; suitability for versatile use and payload integration; the ability to perform both manned and unmanned missions according to operational needs; towers and payloads can be controlled remotely with the 3G module.
Not Affected by Restrictions Due to Land Structure
One of the innovative features of the Multi-Purpose Portable Tower is that the cabin and the lifting block can be moved in the specified direction with 0,1 degree precision. With these movements, the useful loads such as weapons or electro-optic sensors carried on the tower can be changed in addition to their limits. Thus, restrictions arising from the land structure are removed.
Practical Solution to Need in the Field
GES Engineering Co-Founder Serhat Demir points out that the Multi-Purpose Portable Tower has opened a new chapter in product development approaches: “The Multi-Purpose Portable Tower is a product that can automatically level itself on sloping terrain. We have developed this before and presented to the industry as a product; We have provided our Shelter Leveling System by integrating it into the Multi-Purpose Portable Tower. In addition, our Shelter and Mobile Platform Lifting and Transport System also enables the Multi-Purpose Portable Tower to be transported by a tow truck without the need for a vehicle to be loaded. Thus, GES Engineering has become a company that can offer integrated solutions by combining different products. As our product family evolves, our innovative solutions of this type will grow and diversify. "
GES Engineering has developed the Multi-Purpose Portable Tower solution, especially considering the mobility created by increasing threats such as irregular migration, smuggling and terrorism at the borders. Easy to transport; easy to install; The Multi-Purpose Portable Tower will be the indispensable equipment of the armed forces and security forces, which can operate with high reliability for a long time and offers the critical features that are needed much with its innovative design.
Armed forces and security forces; in the fight against terrorism; in cross-border operations; in combating irregular migration and smuggling; in temporary and fixed base regions; in immigrant accommodation camps; They need solutions that will dominate the environment in critical facilities, protection of land and sea borders and in many other tasks. Towers are one of the leading ways to maintain this dominance. However, these operational scenarios require towers that are mobile and can be installed in the field. GES Engineering's Multi-Purpose Portable Tower solution has been developed to meet exactly this need. Multi-Purpose Portable Tower, in which radars, electro-optic systems, weapons and similar useful loads can be integrated, provides situational awareness and tactical superiority to its user.
- It is light enough to be transported by 25 × 30 vehicles with a weight of 11 tons compared to other alternatives weighing 4-4 tons.
- It can be used on slopes of up to 7 degrees with its integrated automatic leveling system. In such terrains, it becomes ready for use by leveling automatically without the need for user intervention.
- With its integrated generator, it can be installed in the field within 10 minutes without the need for any other support equipment.
- Thanks to its integrated generator, it can work alone (stand alone) in the field.
- The Leveling System can also be used to load and unload the container from the vehicle without the need for other equipment.
- It is compatible with the "Shelter and Mobile Platform Lifting and Transport System", a different product of GES Engineering. Thanks to this system, it can be transported by a tow truck without having to be loaded into a vehicle.
- By moving the cabin and the lifting block in the specified direction with 0,1 degree precision, the useful loads such as weapons or electro-optic sensors carried on the tower can be changed in addition to their limits. Thus, restrictions arising from the land structure are removed.
- Thanks to its electromechanical mechanisms and mechanical locks, it works in the field for a long time with high reliability.
- Access of the personnel to the cabin is provided by a ladder located in the lifting block. In addition, before the cabin becomes vertical, personnel can enter the cabin through a door on it and the system can be made vertical while inside the cabin.
- Both the cabin and the entire system can be armored according to the requirements.
- Containers, towers and payloads can be controlled remotely with the 3G module.
- Electro-optic sensors
- Weapon systems,
- Anti-drone systems
- Mobile Weather Control station,
- Security systems (Face recognition, license plate recognition ... etc)
ImprovementsWork continues on the first prototype of the Multi-Purpose Portable Tower. GES Engineering continues to work on new features. These include creating work and shelter areas by expanding the container sideways.
- Temporary base areas
- Land and Sea Borders
- Critical facilities
- Temporary Air Control Station,
- Watchtower and Gun Tower
- Outdoor security applications for the city (Monitoring social events, security applications for sports tournaments ... etc)
- Drive: Electric / Hydraulic
- Indoor / Outdoor Height: 2,5 / 10 m
- System total weight: 11 t
- Cabin Dimensions (width / length / height): 1,4 / 1,8 / 2,2 m
- Platform (Cabin) Tilt Feature: Yes
- Auto Lift Feature: Yes
- Manual Lift Feature: Yes
- Setup Time: 10 min
- Cab View Angle Change: Yes
- Cab View Angle Change Sensitivity: 0,1 degrees
- Armor: Optional
- Leveling Slope: Maximum 7 degrees