Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues to work on the construction and expansion of intersections, bridges, roads that will reduce the traffic density all over the capital. While the Department of Science Affairs has accelerated the works initiated on Turkish Red Crescent Street in order to reduce the traffic density of Etimesgut İstasyon Caddesi, the traffic flow will be provided from the side road for two months due to the bridge work to be carried out on Ayaş Yolu Ovaçay.
The Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented new roadway, intersection, bridge and road expansion projects simultaneously in many parts of the city, accelerated the road construction works on Türk Kızılay Street, which was initiated to reduce the traffic density of Etimesgut district.
There are only a few days left for the Turkish Red Crescent Street, which was closed to traffic since June 7, in order not to endanger the traffic safety during the road construction works continuing on a 24/30 basis by the Metropolitan Directorate of Science Affairs.
TO BE COMPLETED AT THE END OF AUGUST
The Metropolitan Municipality, which implements the projects that will reduce the traffic density in different regions of the capital one by one, aims to ensure uninterrupted traffic flow thanks to the bridged intersections to be built in Ankara and Etimesgut directions on Turkish Red Crescent Street.
On the route where the traffic lights will be removed, the teams of the Department of Science are spending a lot of time to complete the construction of 2 bridged crossroads on the Turkish Red Crescent Street in front of the Red Crescent Building and the Old Air Hospital by the end of August.
THANK YOU TO CITIZENS AND ARTISTS YAVAŞ
The Metropolitan Municipality informs the citizens about the daily progress of the project, which is counted days for the completion of the citizens living in Etimesgut and Sincan district, via LED screens.
Tradesmen and citizens who shared their views on the project that will reduce the traffic density of the region, thanked Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Mansur Yavaş for the rapidly progressing works and made the following evaluations:
- Ismet Bluto: "I would like to thank Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş and his team for realizing this great project that Etimesgut residents have been waiting for for years and will relieve the traffic."
- Victory Scott: “I've been sitting here for about 15 years. Our morning and evening traffic is very busy and tiring. It was a project we've been waiting for for years. We are very satisfied as the people of the region. I would like to thank Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Mansur Yavaş for his efforts. "
- Bulent Yildirim: “Tradesmen and citizens had been waiting for this road to be built for years because there were too many congestions in traffic, arrival and departure. As the people of the region, we are very satisfied with the services of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality. I would like to thank our President, Mansur Yavaş. "
- Murat Gogebakan: “We are very pleased with the work that Ankara Metropolitan Municipality has done here. We have a temporary problem, but okay. We know that Mr. Mansur Yavaş is working under difficult conditions and we are pleased with his services as the people of the region. We wish them continued success. "
- Sadik Kose: “The people of Sincan and Etimesgut have experienced great difficulties for years due to the traffic problem in this region. The completion of this project as soon as possible will relieve the people of the region. I would like to thank our President Mansur Yavaş for his services and wish him continued success. "
- Selin Altun: “I commute to work by minibus. Alternative routes were very weary for us in terms of time. With the completion of this project, the people of the region will be very relieved. I love our president, Mansur Yavaş, and I believe that he will do much better projects for Ankara. "
A PART OF AYAŞ WAY IS CLOSED TO TRAFFIC
The Metropolitan Municipality, which has put into operation new road construction works that make life easier and increase driving safety in order to make the capital more livable, completed the road expansion works by opening the Yenikent-Ayaş Road to traffic in 23 days.
While the 5 thousand-meter road consisting of 6 lanes with the safety lane will be opened to traffic, the traffic flow will be provided through the side roads for two months due to the bridge work to be carried out on Ovaçay in the Ankara-Ayaş and Ayaş direction. When the work is completed at the point where two separate bridges with a length of 90 meters will be built, the roads will consist of 4 lanes round trip.