Persons Subject to Insulation will be Supervised
The information of the persons who are insulated in their homes will be obtained from the Provincial Health Directorates and will be followed up by the governor / district governor and law enforcement units whether they meet the isolation requirements within the first 7 days period and these people will be inspected frequently.
Fillation Studies Follow-Up Boards Will Be Established Under the Vice Presidency and District Governors
Cleaning, Mask, Distance Emphasis
In press releases, speeches and posts on other communication platforms, cleaning, mask and distance emphasis will be made. Taking into consideration that the physical distance with the use of a mask reduces the spread of the disease, necessary warnings will be made to be an example for the personnel under control.
Wedding, engagement, circumcision, etc. no concessions for mask and distance rules in organizations
- Wedding, engagement, circumcision, etc. In organizations; situations that violate the rules of physical distance with the use of a mask will never be allowed.
- Meetings will be held with sector representatives / operators / organizers and representatives of chambers of craftsmen regarding the mandatory rules. Provincial / District Hygiene Committee decisions will be communicated to the relevant people and they will be warned to comply with the measures.
- Audits will be carried out through stimulating and expert audit teams. Warning in the first violation, administrative fines in the second violation, suspension of activity for 1 day in the third violation, and suspension of activity for 3 days in the fourth violation.
- Apart from the stimulating and expert inspection teams, an audit will also be carried out by civilian personnel or officials (in civilian clothes) to determine whether the measures have been followed.
- The inspections will be done graciously with a stimulating, guiding and deterrent approach.
Condolences will be restricted
In all provinces, especially in the provinces in the Eastern and Southeastern Anatolia Regions where collective condolence is applied;
- Condolence homes,
- At home,
- In open areas, a decision will be taken in Provincial / District Hygiene Boards to repeat condolences. In addition, the text below will be announced at least once a day from the mosque and municipal speakers and law enforcement vehicles, especially in the provinces in the Eastern and Southeastern Anatolia Regions. In the announcements, “Our Precious Fellows continue the danger of Epidemic. In the findings made, it was understood that the epidemic spread more than condolences. It was decided that our condolences not be made collectively in any environment during the epidemic. May Allah Almighty have mercy on all our past. ” Expressions will be used.
New Era in Combating Outbreak; Kırıkkale Pilot Province
In this new era in combating the epidemic;
- Provincial Outbreak Control Center will be established within the Governorate, which provides the single coordination and management of outbreak control activities.
- A call system will be established where all kinds of complaints and notifications regarding violations can be made.
- A central database will be created where the names, addresses, time, if any, the nature of the violation and other information will be recorded in the audited workplaces, urban public transportation vehicles, commercial taxis and persons.
- Empowered and expert supervision teams will be created with the personnel and vehicle support of all institutions.
- In workplaces, urban public transportation vehicles and commercial taxis Hayat Eve Sığar Safe Area The inspections will be intensified according to the widespread use of the system and the feedback of citizens evaluating compliance with the epidemic rules coming through the system. At the end of this process, Ministry of Health has been awarded after three consecutive audits to reward workplaces that comply with the measures and to encourage other workplaces. Covid-19 Outbreak Management and Study Guide and workplaces that are determined to comply with the rules specified in the inspection forms of our Ministry, urban public transportation vehicles and commercial taxis. Safe Area logo will be given.