📩 04/01/2023 09:13
İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Karşıyaka11 companies, including international enterprises, participated in the tender organized for the construction of the 17-kilometer Çiğli Tram, which will serve between Çigli.
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality is adding a new one to its rail system investments in line with the goal of bringing public transportation to contemporary standards. The tender phase has been reached in the project prepared to extend the tram line, which has become one of the important elements of environmentally friendly, economical and comfortable public transportation in İzmir, to Çiğli. The pre-qualification applications of companies have been received today in the two-stage tender for the 11-kilometer Çiğli Tramway, which will breathe Çiğli traffic and facilitate transportation to the hospital, university and industry in this region. 17 companies, including Americans, Ukrainians and Turks, participated in the prequalification tender. As a result of the evaluations, companies that meet the prequalification conditions will be sent an invitation for the second stage and their financial offers will be asked. The construction of Çiğli Tram, which is planned to start at the end of the year, will be completed in 2 years.
The names of the companies in the tender with great participation are as follows;
- Alsim Alarko Industrial Plants and Trade Inc.,
- Kolin Construction Tourism Industry. ve Tic. A.Ş-Ederay İnş. tah.s that. ve Tic. A.Ş business partnership,
- Unitek İnş.San.ve Tic.A.Ş-YDA İnş. Singing. ve Tic.A.Ş-58 Yapı İnş.A.Ş business partnership,
- Özka İnş.A.Ş- Dillingham Construction Inc. Inc. partnership,
- Ermit Eng. Const. Singing. ve Tic.A.Ş-En-Ez İnş. ve Tic. A.Ş-Adfa Taah. Const. business partnership,
- Dogus Ins. ve Tic. Inc.,
- Yapı Merkezi İnş. and San. Inc.,
- Makyol İnşaat San. Turizm ve Tic. Inc.,
- Şenbay Madencilik Turizm İnş. Naka. Singing. Tic.
- A.Ş-Özgün Yapı San. ve Tic. Inc.,
- Nurol İnş. ve Tic. A.Ş, Cengiz İnş. ve Tic. Inc.,
- Özkar Construction,
- Dido-Ray Yapı San. Tic. A.Ş-Image Infrastructure Superstructure Industry and Trade. A.Ş-Araz Energy Construction. A.Ş business partnership,
- Gülermak Ağır Sanayi İnş. ve Tic. Inc.,
- IC İçtaş İnş. Singing. ve Tic. Inc.,
- Kiev Metrobud A.Ş- Barankaya İnş. Hafer. Taha. Akaryakıt Maden Gıda San ve Tic. A.Ş business partnership,
- Pers Yapı İnş. Akar Sağ. Speed. Turz. Naka. Singing. ve Tic. A.Ş –Astro Üst Yapı A.Ş.
14 station will
Most of the 14 km route, which will consist of 11 stations, is planned as a double line, passing through the central refuges of the existing streets and roads. Karşıyaka Çiğli Tram, which is the continuation of the Tram, Karşıyaka Starting from Çevreyolu Station, it was planned to serve the Ataşehir, Çiğli İstasyonaltı Neighborhood, Çiğli İZBAN Station and Çiğli Regional Training Hospital, Ata Sanayi and Katip Çelebi University and Atatürk Organized Industrial Zone. In addition, transportation from Ataşehir to Mavişehir İZBAN station will be provided by tram line. The connection bridge, which is approximately 500 meters long, will pass over the ring road. In addition to the tram line, there will be pedestrian and bicycle routes on the bridge.
Tram line will increase to 32,6 kilometers
2017 kilometers in 8,8 KarşıyakaWith the introduction of the 2018 km Konak line in 12,8, tram became one of the most important elements of public transportation in İzmir. With the introduction of Çiğli Tramway, the length of the tram lines in İzmir will reach 32,6 kilometers.
The environmentally friendly, fast and comfortable transportation model that will reduce the carbon emission in the city has become stronger with the tram. Thanks to the public transportation investments that Metropolitan Municipality focuses on minimizing fossil fuel consumption in urban transportation, thousands of extra cars are prevented from getting into traffic and polluting the air every day. Each passenger can carry enough passengers to fit on 3 buses at once.