With the transition to a controlled social life process, the Samsun Governorship Provincial General Hygiene Board took new decisions regarding the determination of the passenger carrying capacity and seating arrangement of all urban and intercity public transportation vehicles throughout the province.
According to the decision of the Provincial General Sanitary Board, tram and municipal buses will sit crosswise in opposite quad seats, and there will be as many passengers as the number of seats in a row. Vehicles with standing passenger permit and obligation will have 50 percent of the standing passenger capacity in the vehicle license.
Here is the decision taken;
At the meeting of our Board dated 24/03/2020 and numbered 7, the decision regarding the urban and intercity public transportation vehicles was re-evaluated with the transition to a controlled social life process, and included in the COVID-19 OUTDOOR MANAGEMENT AND WORKING GUIDE prepared by the Ministry of Health Scientific Advisory Board. The following decisions have been taken, taking into account the measures related to urban and intercity passenger transportation.
According to this;
- Taken at the meeting of our Board dated 24/03/2020 and numbered 07. “All the urban and intercity public transportation vehicles (intercity passenger buses) in our provinces / districts will accept passengers within XNUMX% of the passenger carrying capacity specified in the vehicle license, so that the passengers inside the vehicle will not be in contact with each other” the decision to be repealed,
- In the urban and intercity passenger transportation, the COVID-19 AGAINST MANAGEMENT AND WORKING GUIDE prepared by the Scientific Advisory Board of the Ministry of Health. "The Precautions To Be Taken Regarding Urban Transportation Vehicles (Minibuses, Minibuses, Public Buses, Municipal Buses and Others), "r " and “Precautions Related to Road Transport, Rail Transport, Sea Passenger Transport” to be carried out in line with the measures specified under the headings,
- In COVİD-19 SALT MANAGEMENT AND WORKING GUIDE,Precautions Related to Urban Transportation (Minibuses, Minibuses, Public Buses, Municipal Buses and Others)"Of the section"Precautions To Be Taken For Passengers”In the paragraph 4 of the section “The number of seats can be taken to the vehicles, and standing passengers should not be taken. Two seats of the opposite four-seat seats should be used and should be seated diagonally, without facing face-to-face. In other vehicles with different features or qualities, arrangements should be made according to seating rules and social distance. ” in the text of the article on the implementation of the provision “In other vehicles with different features or qualities, arrangements should be made according to seating rules and social distance.” Regarding the exception in our province;
In public transport:
- Cross-sitting on tramway and municipal buses, not facing face-to-face in four-seat seats,
- In back-to-back seats number of passengers not to,
- On vehicles with standing passenger permit and obligation, on vehicle license 50% of standing passenger capacity as many passengers as possible,
In personnel service vehicles:
- Covid 19 Outbreak Management and Study GuidePrecautions To Be Taken About Personnel Service Vehicles ”e in accordance with the number of passengers,
In sea passenger transportation vehicles:
- Covid 19 Outbreak Management and Study Guide "KMeasures to Be Taken in relation to Interface Transport, Railway Transport, Sea Passenger Transport ”Transportation in accordance with
- Failure to cause any disruption in practice and to cause victimization,
- In accordance with Article 282 of the General Sanitary Law to the citizens who do not comply with the decisions taken. administrative fine Giving According to the relevant articles of the Law according to the condition of the violation to take action,
- Necessary within the scope of the 195th article of the Turkish Penal Code on the subject of criminal behavior judicial proceedings the initiation decided.