A verb 31 years 10 months, 3 years Railway Vocational High School During my 35 years of railroading, we experienced or witnessed many incidents, accident train breaks, train escapes, catenary accidents. Many sad hand accidents, etc. But there are enjoyable, joyful and even funny moments as well as the challenging aspects of the train.
Machinism is an attractive and desirable profession for non-railroaders, questions come one after another from the citizen, I am a railroader, my mechanic. No train, did you have a steering wheel, did you ever have an accident? Even if you think that steam locomotives are still working, they start telling us, "We went to Erzincan in 3 days while going to military service from Ankara by land train."
Especially after retirement, they ask similar questions immediately even in short conversations. We have become accustomed to these curious questions of civilian citizens, and many of my colleagues have been addressed by such questions.
In a group of 8-10 people a day sohbet We were drinking and drinking tea. At that time, when I announced on a TV news that "The murderous man cut 3 people mercilessly and ran away", I immediately thought of making a joke. I said; I said, "Ohooo three people is something, I forgot the number of people I cut off." Everybody glared at me, of course, they were in different thoughts because I said with a smile. Of course, it is normal for a mechanic to say this in a normal manner if there are many fatal accidents during his working life. Of course, people do not know that when railroaders hit a person, they are said to be "MAN KESTED". Anyway, I had to explain the events in detail so that people would not be more anxious, and those who understood the incident were between laughing and crying, of course.
Year 1981/82; After inexperience in military service, Ulş.Çvş in distribution. As I had been dispersed to Derince, a sergeant from the circuits before us was throwing an air like "I traveled a lot, I saw a lot of places, I lived with such a magnificent look." When he blows like this;
- How many times a year do you travel like this? I asked.
- He said I would travel 4-5 months a year
- So how many places do you go daily in these 4-5 months? I said.
- He said that sometimes I visited 2 places a day.
- How much is the value of the car under it? I asked.
- He said zero 35 million lira.
- I thought something too, I said your car, your travels will be zero next to me and I started to laugh. He looked at my face like he said.
- Under me, there are 12-13 trillion cars, each time I have another model, another plate, my morning breakfast in Eskişehir, my lunch in Balıkesir, my dinner in İzmir, 3 days later, I will fall on the roads, my dinner in Eskişehir, I said I will have my breakfast in Afyon and my lunch in Denizli. I always do this at least 2-3 times a week, sometimes I have my dinner in Ankara, sometimes in Istanbul, my breakfast and sometimes in Konya, sometimes in Bilecik, especially when I go to Istanbul, I love breakfast while watching the sea. It's not a lie either.
- The locomotive of the machinist makes trillions, moreover he gets on different locomotives in every service, he eats in different places in every service, doesn't he?
THIS IS THE AIR THROUGH ...
Contact Yusuf directly
Günceleme: 16/06/2020 12:08