The General Directorate of Highways is to be operated with a permanent employment contract, the duration of which is not determined; Totally 4 ex-convicts or in a way that does not count as disability
The injured (TMY) worker will be recruited.
Turkey's Labor and Employment Agency Provincial Directorate our request will be announced on 29.06.2020 and will remain in the open Job ad for 5 days.
başvuru they can do.
The points to be considered by the candidates who want to apply are specified in the conditions and explanations section to be searched for those who will be taken as former convict-TMY below.
|PROVINCES TO BE RESIDENTED||PROVINCE||WORKPLACE||POSITION||offers to
|EDUCATION STATUS||ORAL EXAM OR
ADDRESS TO BE INTERVIEWED
|Afyonkarahisar province and its districts||AFYONKARAHİSAR||Highways 3. Regional Office in Afyonkarahisar Province and its districts.||Straight Worker (Body Worker)||2||Associate||Horozluhan Mahallesi, Ankara Caddesi No: 151 42120 Selçuklu / KONYA|
|Konya province and its districts||KONYA||Highways 3. Regional Directorate in the workplaces operating in Konya and its districts.||Straight Worker (Body Worker)||1||Associate||Horozluhan Mahallesi, Ankara Caddesi No: 151 42120 Selçuklu / KONYA|
|Erzurum province and its districts||ERZURUM||12th Regional Directorate of Highways at workplaces operating in Erzurum and its districts.||Office Worker||1||Associate||Highways 12th Regional Directorate Tender Hall Yunusemre Mah. / ERZURUM|
Conditions and explanations to be sought for those who will be recruited as former convicts-TMY workers:
1. Candidates who meet the requirements of the demand conditions must be received from İŞKUR provincial directorates / service centers, service points or within 5 days from the date of announcement. https://esube.iskur.gov.tr will be able to apply by logging in to the Job Seeker link via their internet address with their TR identity number and password. Applications will be extended until the end of the first business day following the application deadline.
2. Provided that they are not convicted of crimes against State security, constitutional order and functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against state secrets, and espionage, sexual assault or sexual abuse of the child, even if forgiven; For one year or more, due to a deliberate crime, or irrespective of the duration of the sentence, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, misuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, mischief in tender, mischief in performance of performance, criminal property Those who have been convicted of money laundering or smuggling crimes, those who have completed their sentence, those who have been suspended, those who have been released conditionally, those who have been convicted of probation, have documented their status with an ex-convict document or have been injured in the fight against terrorism in a way that cannot be regarded as disability: 21/6/1927 and Military Service Law No. 1111 or 16/6/1927 Those who fall under the scope of the Law on Reserve Officers and Reserve Military Officers numbered 1076 and numbered in the 12st article of the Anti-Terrorism Law dated 4/1991/3713 and numbered 21 while performing their military service (Amended expression: RG-6 / 8 / 2014-29080) health report v To document their situation (Amended phrase: RG-6/8 / 2014-29080) with a command letter indicating that he was injured in the fight against terrorism,
3. 2527 numbered Turkish nobles they can freely Foreigners Professions and Arts in Turkey, the public, provided that private organizations or prejudice to the provisions of Law Relating Being Employed in business to be a Turkish citizen, be at least 18 years and be under 35 years of age,
4. Not having membership, affiliation or connection with the structures, formations or groups or terrorist organizations that are decided by the National Security Council to act against the national security of the State.
5. It has not been in cooperation with terrorist organizations, has not helped these organizations, has not used or made use of public resources and resources to support these organizations, has not been propaganda for these organizations,
6. Not being deprived of public rights (Article 53 / a of TCK)
7. Having completed his military service, exempted or postponed (for male candidates),
8. Taking the KPSS exam,
9. Retirement, old age or disability pension from any social security institution,
10. Candidates should not have a shift or obstacle to work in the field. (The worker to be recruited will work in the position of a worker named as Flat Worker.)
11. Candidates should not have any health problems preventing them from performing their duties continuously.
12. As of the last day of the application, candidates must have the required educational status and special conditions in accordance with the title required.
13. Candidates must be residing in the province or districts to be worked on 29.06.2020.
14. Candidates who are entitled to attend the exam with the exam day, hour and place will be announced in the announcements section of our website (www.kgm.gov.tr). This announcement is in the nature of a notification and no further notification will be made to the relevant persons by mail.
15. Candidates who are in the final list for the oral exam; which documents will be delivered, document delivery location, dates and other information procedures will be announced later in the announcements section of the website of our General Directorate (www.kgm.gov.tr) and also written notifications will not be made to the candidates.
16. As a result of the oral exam, the candidates who are successful as the main and reserve; Our General Directorate will be announced in the announcements section of the website (www.kgm.gov.tr) and no written notification will be made to the candidates.
17. We reserve the right to file a criminal complaint with the Chief Public Prosecutor's Office regarding the invalidation of the application of those who give false documents or declarations, to cancel the hiring process, and to apply the relevant provisions of the Turkish Criminal Code.
18. The appointed worker will not be able to request transfer (assignment) to workplaces in another city for 5 years.
19. Recruited 142,91 TL. The trial period of the workers to be recruited will be 60 days; Those who fail within the trial period will be terminated.
20. If the candidates who succeed in the exam do not meet the above requirements, their exams will be invalid.
21 As of the announcement of the results, the candidates can object to the Examination Board within 5 (five) business days. Appeals are resolved within 5 (five) business days after reaching the Examination Board and notified to the concerned in writing. The petition that does not have a Turkish Republic ID number, name, surname, signature and address, and any objection made after the expiry date is not considered.
22. Candidates who are eligible to start the task will personally submit the requested documents until the specified date. Applications made by post, courier or courier will not be considered. However, those who are unable to submit their documents due to illness or birth excuse (provided that they submit a birth report or disease report stating their condition) will be able to submit their documents through their relatives. Candidates whose documents have been received will be allowed to start their duties by giving written notification. Birth, illness, etc. for those who cannot come for reasons; if they certify their status, they will be ensured to start working following the end of their legal excuses. An appointment will be made from the reserve list in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation, instead of those who have not started working within 15 days despite their appointments, those who have left the job within the trial period, those who have not submitted documents within the specified period, have been waived or have not met the application requirements.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE