Bids for the construction works of the New Ashok Nagar - Sahibabad tunnel section of the Delhi-Meerut high speed line, whose bids were collected by the Indian NCRTC administration, were announced.
The length of the project to be built with the tunnel boring machine (TBM) will be 5,6 km and its speed will be designed as 160 km / h. The project also includes one on-off station.
Among the 5 companies competing in the project, the lowest bid for the tender was Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co. Ltd. (STEC), while firm, the only company in Turkey to join the bid given the Gülermak 3. Heavy Industry took place. According to the statement made by the NCRTC administration, the evaluation of the offers submitted by the companies has come to an end. The contract will be signed after the firm that won the tender is determined.
- Shanghai Tunnel Engineering (China) $ 149,059,523
- Larsen & Toubro (India) $ 154,761,904
- Gülermak Heavy Industry (Turkey) $ 175,386,243
- Tata Projects (India) + SK E&C (South Korea) $ 178,080,687
- Afcons Infrastructure (India) $ 185,238,095