Due to the corona virus in Turkey is being implemented in about two months, weekends and public holidays curfew. After the normalization steps that started to be implemented as of June 1, citizens wondered whether the curfew would continue. So, is there a ban on the weekend? Will there be a curfew on June 6-7? Here are the latest developments…
The Ministry of Internal Affairs has sent a circular to governorships regarding the Curfew Restriction to be implemented in 15 provinces. In the circular, from the moment of the coronavirus epidemic, the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Scientific Committee, in line with the instructions of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, many measures to manage the risk of the epidemic in terms of public health and public order, to ensure social isolation, to maintain social distance and to control the rate of spread. It was reminded that the decision was taken and implemented.
In this context,
1-Ankara, Balıkesir, Bursa, Eskişehir, Gaziantep, İstanbul, İzmir, Kayseri, Kocaeli, Konya, Manisa, Sakarya, Samsun, Van and Ankara, with the exception of the following exceptions, between the dates 05.06.2020 and 24.00 and 07.06.2020 Our citizens, who are within the borders of our 24.00 provinces, including Zonguldak, will be restricted from going out on the streets.
2-Open Business, Enterprises and Institutions
In order to minimize the effects of curfew restrictions on daily life;
- a) Before the curfew restriction, the market, grocery store, greengrocer, butchers and nuts will continue their activities until 05.06.2020:23.00 on Friday, XNUMX.
- Market, grocery store, greengrocer, butcher and dried nut producers will be able to operate between 06.06.2020-10.00 on Saturday, 17.00, provided that they are limited to meeting the mandatory needs of our citizens (except those aged 65 and over and 18 and under) and not to drive. (except for our disabled citizens) will be able to go to the nearest markets, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers and dried nuts. Between the same hours, grocery stores, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers and dried fruits will also be able to sell to homes / addresses.
- b) On 06.06.2020 Saturday and 07.06.2020 Sunday, bakery and / or bakery-licensed workplaces and bread-selling dealers of these workplaces as well as workplaces where dessert production is made / sold will be open. (Only bread, bakery and dessert can be sold in these workplaces.)
- On the dates of 06.06.2020 Saturday and 07.06.2020 Sunday, when the citizens cannot go out, the workplaces that sell sweets will only be able to sell them as a home / address service.
- c) Restaurants and restaurant-style workplaces on 06.06.2020 Saturday and 07.06.2020 Sunday, where there is a curfew restriction, to serve only to the houses as a package,
- ç) Workplaces that carry out activities related to the production, transportation and sales of medicines, medical devices, medical masks and disinfectants,
- d) Public and private health institutions and organizations, pharmacies, veterinary clinics and animal hospitals,
- e) Public institutions and organizations and enterprises (Airports, ports, border gates, customs, highways, nursing homes, elderly nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, Emergency Call Centers, AFAD Units, Vefa Social Support Units, Migration Administration, necessary for the maintenance of compulsory public services, PTT etc.),
- f) Number of fuel stations and tire repairers to be determined by the Governorships / District Governorates, one for every 50.000 inhabitants, and one for every 50 km of intercity roads and motorways crossing the provincial borders. repairers will be determined by drawing lots method and the markets of the on-call fuel stations will be open.),
- g) Large plants and enterprises (such as refinery and petrochemical plants and thermal and natural gas conversion plants) that operate strategically in the natural gas, electricity and petroleum sectors,
- ğ) Companies distributing drinking water filling facilities and drinking water, newspapers and kitchen tubes,
- h) Animal shelters, animal farms and animal care centers,
- ı) Emergency construction, equipment etc. to increase the capacity of health services. businesses / companies carrying out the activities,
- i) For the production of basic foodstuffs such as pasta, flour and bakery products, milk, meat, fish, and hygiene materials and for the production of these materials, provided that the place of residence is authorized by the Provincial / District Hygiene Committee. The facilities where the raw materials to be needed are produced,
- j) Domestic and foreign transportation (including export / import / transit passes) and logistics companies,
- k) Hotels and accommodation places,
- l) Production facilities that provide packaging to sectors such as food, cleaning and medicine,
- m) Large constructions and mines, whose construction or work continues by accommodating employees at the construction site located in the construction site / mining area (Within the scope of this article, if construction and accommodation are within the same construction site area, employees from another location are not allowed to come and those staying at the site are not allowed to go to another place. The working area is limited only to the construction area / mining sites.),
- n) Newspaper, radio and television organizations and newspaper printing presses,
- o) Subject to export, which was previously contracted / committed and must be grown within the specified period; workplaces and facilities producing goods, materials, products, equipment (provided that they prove their current obligations and comply with the mentioned conditions),
- ö) Agricultural Credit Cooperatives that sell fuel for agricultural purposes,
- p) Considering the rain-dependent agricultural activities during the restriction period, it will be determined by drawing lots according to the need to be determined by the Governorships / District Governorates; pesticides, seeds, seedlings, fertilizers, etc. enterprises selling products related to agricultural production,
- r) Vegetable / fruit wholesaler on Saturday, 06.06.2020 and Sunday, 07.06.2020,
3- Persons Under Exception
- a) Managers, officers or employees at the “Open Businesses, Businesses and Institutions” included in the heading (2) of this Circular,
- b) Those who are in charge of ensuring public order and security (including private security officers),
- c) Emergency Call Centers, Vefa Social Support Units, Red Crescent and AFAD,
- ç) Those who are involved in funeral burials (religious officials, hospital and municipal officials, etc.) and those who will attend the funerals of their first-degree relatives,
- d) Electricity, water, natural gas, telecommunications etc. Those who are in charge of maintaining the transmission and infrastructure systems that should not be interrupted and eliminating their malfunctions,
- e) Those who are involved in the transportation or logistics of products and / or materials (including cargo), within the scope of domestic and international transportation, storage and related activities,
- f) Elderly nursing home, nursing home, rehabilitation centers, children's homes etc. employees of social protection / care centers,
- g) Those with “Special Needs” such as autism, severe mental retardation and down syndrome and their parents / guardians or accompanying persons,
- ğ) Iron-steel, glass, ferrochrome, etc. those who work in the departments of workplaces operating in sectors that require compulsory operation such as high grade mine / ore melting furnaces and cold storage,
- h) Employees of the data processing centers of institutions, organizations and enterprises, which have a widespread service network, especially banks, (with a minimum number),
- i) Those who work in the production, irrigation, processing, medication, harvesting, marketing and transportation of herbal (rose, tea, fruit, cereals, cut flowers, etc.) and animal (milk, meat, eggs, fish, etc.) products,
- i) Those who graze sheep and goats, carry out beekeeping activities,
- j) Animal Feeding Group Members and those who will feed stray animals created within the scope of our Circular No. 30.04.2020 dated 7486,
- k) Those who go out to meet the compulsory need of their pets, provided that they are limited to the front of their residence,
- l) Those who distribute bread during the restriction and those who are in the service of the houses of restaurants, restaurants and sweet shops, and those who are in charge of the home service of the market, grocery store, greengrocer, butcher and dried nuts between the hours of 06.06.2020-10.00 on Saturday, 17.00,
- m) Those who have mandatory health appointments (including blood and plasma donations to Kızılay),
- n) Dormitory, hostel, construction site etc. those who are assigned to meet the basic needs that those who stay in public places will need,
- o) Employees (workplace doctor etc.) who are at risk of leaving their workplaces due to occupational health and safety,
- ö) Veterinarians,
- p) Technical service staff provided that they document that they are outside to provide service,
- r) Those who constantly wait for their workplaces during the hours / days when their workplaces are closed,
- s) Personnel who will work on weekend to carry out public transportation, cleaning, solid waste, water and sewerage, disinfection, fire and cemetery services of municipalities,
- ş) Those who are in charge of the transportation, acceptance, storage and preparation for sale of goods, materials and products in the markets after 07.06.2020 on Sunday, 18.00, in order to prevent the supply chain from interrupting (No goods, materials and products can be sold under this article. .)
- t) Those working in the manufacturing and logistics of explosives used in mining, construction and other large investment projects,
- u) Our citizens who are 07.06.2020 years of age and over, and their companions when necessary, provided that they are limited to walking distance between 14.00-20.00 on Sunday, 65, complying with the social distance rule and wearing a mask,
- ü) They will establish personal relations with their children within the framework of the court decision (provided that they submit the court decision),
- v) Freelance accountant financial advisors, sworn financial advisors and employees working with these professionals,
- y) All provincial / district population directorates will be kept open on June 6, 2020 in order to receive the TC Identity Card applications of the students who will take the Exam of Higher Education Institutions (YKS) to be held by ÖSYM. Students who will take the exam, provided that they present the document indicating that the exam has been applied, and a person from the parents, parents or guardians, if needed,
It is essential that all our citizens stay in their homes, with the exceptions specified.
Travel permit documents will be valid for the curfew.
Necessary measures will be taken by the municipalities to ensure the public transportation of public officials who are in charge of the establishment of public order, especially health and safety.
In order to ensure regular bread distribution, a commission to be established under the chairmanship of the Governors and District Governors, with the participation of bakers' chamber, local government, police and gendarmerie representatives, will be made provincially / districtly bread distribution plan by taking the opinion of each district, and in line with the plan, the workplaces that produce bread in the province / district will be prepared. Distribution zones (neighborhood / street / street scale) that they are responsible for and vehicle lists that will serve for each distribution region will be determined. Apart from the planning to be made in this way, only Vefa Social Support Units will be able to distribute bread.
On 6-7 June 2020, where there is a curfew, newspaper distribution will be carried out through the distribution vehicles of newspaper companies to operate in the ring, designated drinking water distribution dealers and Vefa Social Support Units. (In this context, it is essential to distribute newspapers as a home delivery service.)
Decisions regarding those under article (i) of the heading (2) of the Circular (05.06.2020) of this Circular will be taken by the Provincial / District Hygiene Boards until 13.00:XNUMX on Friday, XNUMX.
According to the relevant articles of the Law, the operation will be carried out in accordance with the condition of the violation, in particular to the administrative fine, in accordance with Article 282 of the Public Sanitary Law, to the citizens who do not comply with the decisions taken. Necessary judicial proceedings will be initiated within the scope of article 195 of the Turkish Criminal Code regarding the subject of criminal behavior.