As of today, tickets are on sale in conventional trains and YHTs that will start their flights on 28 May. As of 28 May 2020, high-speed trains, which were stopped in March within the scope of the new type of coronavirus epidemic measures, will make a total of 16 flights per day on Ankara-İstanbul, Ankara-Eskişehir, Ankara-Konya, Konya-Istanbul lines.
Train Tickets Available
Tickets for the train lines, which are planned to start as of 28 May in conventional and YHT lines in the railway sector, are on sale today.
In the normalization process, high-speed trains will make a total of 28 trips per day on Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Eskişehir, Ankara-Konya, Konya-Istanbul lines as of May 2020, 16.
Tickets for the train lines planned to start as of 28 May on conventional and YHT lines are available today. Train tickets can be purchased primarily from the mobile application / website or tolls without contact. Tickets will not be sold from the call center and agencies.
Train ticket sales transactions will be carried out with the Hayat Eve Sığar (HEPP) code through the Ministry of Health information systems database in order to examine the status of passengers regarding COVID-19. For the provinces with a travel ban, a “travel permit document” should be obtained.
No Ticket Sale to People Who Cannot Get HES Code
No tickets will be sold to people who have a travel disability due to their health or who cannot receive an HEPP code. YHT flights will be started by paying attention to social distance rules and isolation. Stimulating announcements will be made at regular intervals to protect social distance and to pay attention to isolation.
- YHTs will carry passengers with 50 percent capacity
- Unmasked passengers will not be taken to trains. Passengers must come with their masks
- Passengers will get tickets in advance. It will only sit on the seat they bought. Will not be able to travel on another seat
- No change in ticket prices
- Trains will be disinfectant
- Tickets are only available on the internet for now.
- Sales are expected on Thursdays or Fridays as well.
- HES Code will be entered to purchase tickets
- Passengers will present the Travel Permit to the relevant TCDD manager by hand
- Because of the coronavirus epidemic, YHTs will not stop at the areas or stops called "intermediate stops".
- It will be possible to travel from one point to another between Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Eskişehir, Ankara-Konya and Konya-Ankara