Vedat Bilgin (born September 22, 1954, AydıntepeTurkish sociologist, academician, bureaucrat and writer.
Ziya Gokalp from Mumtaz Turhan and Erol Güngör slash, Turkish Nationalism, Democracy, Social Policy, science in Turkey, have made intellectual and scientific studies related to the university and modernization issue, sociologists, and scientists and writers. He is the 25th and 26th term of the Turkish Grand National Assembly. He served as the Member of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Parliamentary Human Rights Commission, the Turkish Group of the OSCE (Parliamentary Assembly of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe).
He is the Vice President of the Republic of Turkey Presidency of Social Policies Committee and the Chief Advisor to the President.
In 1954, Bayburt Aydıntepe Born in his district, Vedat Bilgin completed his primary, secondary and high school education in the same city. In 1974, he entered Hacettepe University Faculty of Social and Administrative Sciences. After finishing his undergraduate education with a degree, he did his master and doctorate studies at Istanbul University Faculty of Economics. During his university education, he published the Young Friend Magazine for the first time. In 1982, he passed the assistantship exam to Selçuk University. Dr. He entered as the assistant of Erol Güngör. Professor Professor. Dr. With the passing of Erol Güngör, he took the exam again in 1984 and started working as a research assistant at Gazi University, Department of Labor Economics, and continued his career as a lecturer. Turkey Diary Journal of Management Founder took place. In 1995 he did post-doctorate studies at York University, England.
After serving as Prime Minister Advisor in 2000, TC. He became the General Manager of State Railways. The first modern railway produced in Turkey launched its rail production in this period. In addition to the ongoing activities of the Ankara-Eskisehir in Turkey today as the first high-speed train High Speed Railway Project was started in 2002. In 2003, he left this job voluntarily and returned to his university position.
While continuing his academic life at Gazi University, Department of Labor Economics, he took part in an international study on “Modernization Problems in the Middle East” at the University of Michigan, where he went as a visiting lecturer in 2006.
Professor Dr. Vedat Bilgin continued his academic life as the Head of the Department of Labor Economics at Gazi University, from 2011 to this year 2015, and also served as Chief Advisor to Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu from 2014 to 2015.
He also worked as a columnist for many newspapers. He continues his column articles in the newspaper Gündev.
Professor Dr. Vedat Bilgin, Turkey Writers Association as determined by the "Year of the writer, man of ideas and artists," the idea has won the Press Prize 2013. Author.
No party alone can not reach the number of seats needed to govern in June 2015 Turkey general elections Justice and Development Party (AK Party) Vedat entered parliament as an MP Ankara Scientist, November 2015 Turkey was re-elected AK Party Ankara second of deputies in the general elections. Grand National Assembly of Turkey (Parliament) of the Human Rights Investigation Commission Members. He is also the President of the Turkish Parliamentary Assembly of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in the 26th term.
Studies Published in a Foreign Language
- Businessmen and Their Attitude towards Turkish-American Relations in Turkish –US Relations: Perspectives From Ankara, (Editors: Ralph H. Salmi and Gonca Bayraktar Durgun) BrownWalker Press, Boca Raton, Florida, 2005, pp. 49--64
- The Turkish Military and Its Perspectives on Turkish-American Relations in Turkish –US Relations: Perspectives From Ankara, (Editors: Ralph H. Salmi and Gonca Bayraktar Durgun) BrownWalker Press, Boca Raton, Florida, 2005, pp. 107--122
Scientific Publications Published by National Publishers
- Universities, Science and Turkey, Book, Ankara, 2012.
- Exit Path of Change from the peasantry in Turkey, Lotus Publishing, Book, Ankara, 2007.
- In the world and Turkey's Privatization Practices, Health-Business Publications, Ankara, 1998.
- Family Research by Occupations: Workers' Family, Prime Ministry Family Research Institution Publications, Ankara, 1998.
- Towards the 21st Century, Modernization of Railways A New Development Strategy, Demiryol-İş Publications, Ankara, 1996.
- Railway Workers in Turkey, Railways-Business Publications, Ankara, 1995.
- Youth Problems and Young Workers Survey, TÜRK-AR, Research Series-1, Ankara 1995.
- Turkish Automotive Industry Structure and Problems Research, TÜRK-AR, Research Series-2, Ankara, 1995.
- Fact changing and developing metal worker in Turkey, Turkish-AR, Research Series-4, Ankara, 1995.
- Privatization Issues in Communication Sector, Turkey Communication Workers Union Publication, Ankara, 1994.
After serving as Prime Minister Advisor in 2000, TC. He became the General Manager of State Railways. The first railway in this period produced in Turkey launched its rail production. In addition to the ongoing activities of the Ankara-Eskisehir in Turkey today as the first high-speed train High Speed Railway Project was started in 2002. In 2003, he left this job voluntarily and returned to his university position.
Professor Dr. Vedat Bilgin entered the Black Sea Region Deputy Chairman of the 3-member Wise People delegation announced by the government on 2013 April 63 and will manage the peace process.
Professor Dr. Mr. Vedat Bilgin has been continuing his academic life as the Head of the Department of Labor Economics at Gazi University since 2011, and at the same time, Bilgin resigned from the position to become a deputy candidate in the general election on February 2014, 10.
Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Chief Adviser
General Directorate of TCDD
- Ankara - Eskişehir High Speed Train Project / 2002
- Production of the first domestic modern railway track / 2002