Located in Adapazari, Sakarya Turkey Wagon Industry Co. (TÜVASAŞ) Factory, the National Electric Train will be on the rails on the 29th anniversary of the conquest of Istanbul, which will be celebrated on May 567, with a program that President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will attend online from Ankara.
On the 567th anniversary of the conquest of Istanbul, 3 sets will be produced from the National Electric Train set, which will be launched as 56 sets, until the project is completed. The National Electric Train, which is produced entirely with domestic facilities and supported by some domestic companies as well as ASELSAN, has high comfort features and 160 km / h have speed.
Presidential Decree published in the Official Gazette on March 4, 2020 the newly established Turkey Rail Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd. Various investments have been made since 2014 for the National Electric Train set produced by TÜVASAŞ, one of the TCDD subsidiary companies gathered under the roof of (TÜRASAŞ), and finally the manufacturing process was accelerated with the establishment of the aluminum body workshop. National Electric Train, which is the first train with an aluminum body and designed in accordance with the intercity travel, will be produced in sets of 160 vehicles that can reach a speed of 5 kilometers per hour. The national train is also designed to meet every need of disabled passengers. Test drives are expected to be completed and started to be used as soon as possible.
- Max Speed: 160 km / h
- Vehicle Body: Aluminum
- Rail Clearance: 1435 mm
- Axle Load: <18 tons
- Exterior Doors: Electromechanical Door
- Forehead Wall Doors: Electromechanical Door
- Bogie: Driven bogie and non-bogie bogie on every vehicle
- Curve Radius: 150 metres.Minimum
- Gauge: EN 15273-2 G1
- Drive System: AC / AC, IGBT / IGCT
- Passenger Information: PA / PIS, CCTV
- Number of Passengers: 322 + 2 PRM
- Lighting system: LED
- Air Conditioning System: EN 50125-1, T3 Class
- Power source: 25kV, 50 Hz
- Outdoor Temperature: 25 ° C / + 45 ° C
- TSI Compliance: TSI LOCErPAS - TSI PRM - TSI NOI
- Number of Toilets: Vacuum Type Toilet System 4 Standard + 1 Universal (PRM) Toilet
- Draw Frame Package: Automatic Coupling (Type 10) Semi Automatic Coupling