The Ministry of National Education stated that 19990 teachers to be recruited will be employed as Contracted Teachers within the Ministry to work in different branches and provinces.
Law No. 657 on Civil Servants, Decree Law No. 652, Principles Regarding Employment of Contracted Personnel, General Regulations on Exams for First-Time Appointments, Regulation on the Employment of Contracted Teachers, Teaching and Training Department of the Ministry of National Education. The Board Decision No. 20.02.2014 dated 9 and its annex on the Principles of Reading have been prepared in accordance with the provisions in the schedule. The provisions of the relevant legislation are valid for the matters not included in the announcement.
Qualifications Required for Teacher Candidates
1. To meet the general conditions stated in the article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
2. To be a Turkish citizen (Turkish citizens will not be required to be Turkish citizens for the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus).
3. To be eligible for the area to be appointed according to the Board Decision No. 20.02.2014 dated 9 of the Board of Education and the Board of Education on the determination of those to be appointed as a teacher,
4. Successfully completed one of the Secondary Education Teacher Education Master's Degree or Pedagogical Formation Program / Pedagogical Formation Education Certificate Program, excluding those who graduate from higher education programs that constitute the source of teaching, will not be assigned to the areas where they do not meet the need,
5. The equivalence of higher education institutions and / or pedagogical formation documents of graduates from higher education institutions abroad by the Directorate of Higher Education Council to higher education institutions or programs in the country,
6. To have scored 2018 or more in terms of score types (KPSSP2019 and KPSSP10- KPSSP121) for the area to be assigned in the 120-50 Public Personnel Selection Exam.
7. Not to have been sentenced to be dismissed from the civil service or teaching profession,
8. Appointed as a contract teacher under article 657 / B of Law No. 4; However, while working as a contract teacher with those whose assignments are canceled, to have completed one year waiting period as of the last day of application, in terms of those whose contracts are terminated,
9. To be working as a contract teacher within the scope of article 657 / B of the Law No. 4 in our Ministry or any public institution and organization, the conditions will be sought.
Teacher Recruitment Application Form and Date
- Date of Receiving Pre-Application and Oral Exam Center Preferences 1 - 12 June 2020
- Announcement date of the Exam Centers for Candidates to Take Oral Exams 22 June 2020
- Oral Exams are held on July 6 - 25, 2020
- Announcement date of the Oral Exam Results 28 July 2020
- Date of Receipt of Appointment Preferences August 31, 2020 - September 4, 2020
- Announcement Results Announcement September 8, 2020
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE