President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said that they will continue the service race until their last breath.
Erdogan attended the Gayrettepe-Kagithane Istanbul Airport Metro Project TBM Tunnels Completion Ceremony with a video conference and made a speech here.
Highlights from Erdogan's speech are as follows:
- We see the light after a construction period of about 2 years. The transportation problem of Istanbul Airport will be completely resolved.
- As in every project, we implemented it with local national facilities. The airport, which is large in its field, will contribute to Istanbul to become a world city.
- We saw the final versions of 1000-room hospitals in Yeşilköy and Sancaktepe. We will open it after the feast and open the health center left from Abdülhamit in Hadımköy.
- Turkey will make the task of being the medical base. We became famous with our city hospitals.
- Serving Istanbul is a matter of faith. Istanbul expects service, not an excuse.
- We meet the needs of Istanbul, regardless of which institution it is in. We produce remedies for every demand of Istanbul.
- Their horizon is very narrow. We attach great importance to health tourism. Ask them they don't know if there is an airport next to Sancaktepe.
- Some troubles may be felt, I think if we tolerate them, we will get rid of coronavirus trouble faster.
- If we obey the measures we have taken, we will overcome this job quickly according to the countries in the world.
- We support our friends in Turkey.
- Every new project we started is very excited for us. We will continue the service race until our last breath.
- You can penetrate this city if you embrace it with all your heart to grasp the meaning of this city. We are in an effort to increase Istanbul to the level it deserves.
- No stopping, the coronavirus doesn't stop us.
- Other operations of our metro line will be completed quickly and I hope it ends before the targeted time.
- This project will provide benefits to Turkey.
- We saw the importance of the level we brought our country in the last 18 years once again in the last 2 months.
Hibya News Agency