📩 04/01/2023 09:22
How to Obtain a Travel Permit? e-Government Travel Permit Screen: What Do You Need to Get a Travel Permit? Who Can Get Travel Permit?
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan made the statement “Intercity travels are subject to the permission of the governorships” regarding the intercity travel permits. According to the circular on the website of the Ministry of Interior; Intercity bus travel will not be possible except citizens who have the conditions deemed appropriate by the governorships. Citizens who have died in first degree relatives or have serious illness and citizens who have no place to stay, especially in the last fifteen days, can apply to the governorships or district governorships to obtain a travel permit.
In addition, those who certify their involvement in the production and supply processes from the relevant professional chambers, and those who are senior public officials and public service providers will not have travel restrictions.
HOW TO APPLY TO TRAVEL PERMIT CERTIFICATE?
Citizens who are obliged to travel between cities will apply to the Travel Permit Board, which will be established under the coordination of governors and district governors, and request a travel document. For those whose request is deemed appropriate, an intercity bus travel permit document will be issued by the board, including travel route and duration. The bus expedition planning will be made by the Travel Permit Board and the relevant people will be informed.
The Travel Permission Board will list the list of citizens who will travel by bus, their phones, and the passenger lists, whose addresses are indicated in their destination, to the governorship in the city to be visited. The buses that are allowed to travel can only stop at the provincial bus terminals on the travel routes and they can take the passengers who are allowed to travel by the governorships of the provinces where they stop in case there is a gap in their capacity. Bus companies' shuttle services will be banned.
WHO CAN GET TRAVEL PERMIT?
- The Ministry of the Interior sent an additional circular to the governorates, setting out exceptions to vehicle entry restrictions. In the circular, which included exceptions regarding the application, people who can obtain a Travel Permit are listed as follows:
- Those who are discharged from the hospital where they are treated and who want to return to their residence, who are referred with a doctor's report or who have received a doctor appointment and control.
- Those who will travel to attend the funeral of himself or his wife, first-degree relatives who passed away, or his brother.
- Those who will accompany the funeral transfer, provided that they do not exceed 4 people, except those whose cause of death is coronavirus.
- Those who want to complete their military service and return to their settlements.
- Those who are invited to private or public daily contract.
- Those released from penal institutions
- After coming from abroad, the 14-day quarantine and surveillance period in the dormitories belonging to the Credit and Hostels Institution where they were placed.
- Permission certificate is limited to the number of passengers in private vehicles.
A TRAVEL PERMIT CERTIFICATE IS RECEIVED THROUGH E-GOVERNMENT?
Presidential Digital Transformation Office has announced that the Travel Permit Document can be obtained from e-Government from now on. In a statement made on his Twitter account, “Our citizens who will travel within the scope of coronavirus measures are no longer required to go to district governorships. Travel Permit applications are at the e-Government portal.
- Apply through the e-Government Gateway.
- Your application will be forwarded to the Travel Permit Board and will be evaluated by the Board.
- After the evaluation made by the Travel Permit Board, the applicants will be notified via SMS as "Your application has been accepted" or your application has been rejected.
- Citizens whose applications are accepted will be accepted at the Application Desks created at the bus terminals or airports, after they are verified with their TR ID number.
TRAVEL PERMIT CERTIFICATE EXAMPLE