Tekirdag Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Albayrak made examinations in Hayrabolu Multi Storey Underground Car Park, which is under construction in Hayrabolu, and received information from the authorities regarding the latest status of the works.
Tekirdağ Metropolitan Municipality Councilors Sabahattin Çalışkan and Mustafa Şahsi, Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Advisor Sertaç Balyemez and TESKİ Hayrabolu Branch Manager Alpay Çeviren, President Albayrak, who undertook the construction work in the underground parking lot, which we will open in our Republic Day Festival, We made reviews. We received information about the works from the contractor company. "Hayrabolu Storey Parking Lot", which will add significant value to Hayrabolu district and which will be opened on October 29, will be beneficial to our town, our city and our citizens. "
When Hayrabolu Storey Underground Parking Lot is completed, it will have a capacity of 258 cars and 100 motorcycles.
Hayrabolu Storey Underground Parking Lot consists of 3 basement floors.
Storey Underground Parking Construction:
- Parcel Area: 4.043,70 m²
- Total Building Construction Area: 9.921,36 m²
- 3. Basement Floor Construction Area: 3.307,12 m²
- 2. Basement Floor Construction Area: 3.307,12 m²
- 1st Basement Floor Construction Area: 3.307,12 m².
In the Storey Underground Parking Project; The project has three floors.
1. On the Basement Floor, there is a water tank, technical volume, security room, car wash unit and office, warehouses, public toilet for men and women, 77 parking lots, bicycle and motorcycle parking areas.
The 2nd and 3rd Basement floors are 3.307.12 m² and there are a total of 181 car parks, bicycle and motorcycle parking areas in technical volumes, warehouses, personnel room.
Total Number of Parking Lot is 258. There are concert and ceremonial grounds and open seating areas in the square area. 1 sculptures will be used, 3 of which is the Atatürk statue. Stage and seating units are arranged for the concert area.