There are few days left for Eid al-Fitr. During the holiday, a 4-day curfew will be imposed. Will the grocery, market, butchers and bakeries be open during the feast? Which provinces cover the ban?
The Ministry of the Interior sent a circular to the governorship of 81 provinces on the curfew that will be imposed between May 22, 00.00 and May 26, 00.00.
Details of the Curfew Restriction Circular sent by the Ministry to the 81 Provincial Governorships are as follows:
From the moment of the coronavirus outbreak, the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Scientific Committee, in line with the instructions of our President; Many precautionary decisions were taken to manage the risk of the epidemic / contamination in terms of public health and public order, to ensure social isolation, to maintain social distance and to control the rate of spread.
Additional measures that can be taken to manage the risks that the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak may pose for public health during the upcoming Ramadan Feast were evaluated in the Presidential Cabinet, which was convened under the Presidency of our President on Monday, 18.05.2020; In the light of the suggestions of the Scientific Committee and the experiences gained in the fight against coronavirus, it was decided to apply curfews in our 81 provinces starting from Saturday 23 May 2020 on May 24-25-26, 2020.
In order to move the measures taken so far to the highest level of the impact of the epidemic on reducing the rate of spread, the following decisions should be taken by the provincial governors / sanitary committees in accordance with Articles 81 / C of the Provincial Administration Law and Articles 11 and 27 of the General Sanitary Law in our 72 provinces.
In this context,
1- Between the hours of 22.05.2020, 24.00 and 26.05.2020, 24.00, the citizens of our 81 cities will be restricted from going out on the streets.
2-Açık Olcak İşyeri, Businesses and Institutions
- a) Market, grocery store, greengrocer, butchers and dried fruits;
- a.1- Before the curfew restriction, 21.05.2020 Thursday and 22.05.2020 Friday
On the day of the market, grocery store, greengrocer, butchers and dried fruits can continue their activities until 23.00:XNUMX.
- a.2- On 23.05.2020 Saturday, where there is a restriction, the market, grocery store, greengrocer, butchers and dried nut producers will be able to operate between 10.00-17.00 hours, to be limited to meeting the compulsory needs of our citizens (except those aged 65 and over and 20 years or older). and provided that they do not drive (except for our disabled citizens), they can go to the nearest markets, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers and dried fruits. Between the same hours, grocery stores, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers and dried fruits will also be able to sell to homes / addresses.
- a.3- 24.05.2020 Sunday, 25.05.2020 Monday and 26.05.2020 Tuesday, markets, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers and dried fruits and businesses that sell online will be closed.
- b) On 23.05.2020 Saturday, 24.05.2020 Sunday, 25.05.2020 Monday and 26.05.2020 Tuesday, the bakery and / or bakery licensed workplaces and the vendors that sell bread only, and the business where the dessert production is made / sold locations will be open. (Only bread, bakery and dessert can be sold at these workplaces.) On 23.05.2020 Saturday, 24.05.2020 Sunday and 25.05.2020 Monday, 26.05.2020 Tuesday, workplaces that sell dessert at home / address are only serviced to the home / address. They will be able to sell in the form of.
- c) Restaurants and restaurant-style workplaces to serve as a package only to homes on 23.05.2020 Saturday, 24.05.2020 Sunday, 25.05.2020 Monday and 26.05.2020 Tuesday, on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr.
- ç) Workplaces that carry out activities related to the production, transportation and sales of medicines, medical devices, medical masks and disinfectants,
- d) Public and private health institutions and organizations, pharmacies, veterinary clinics and animal hospitals,
- e) Public institutions and organizations and enterprises (Airports, ports, border gates, customs, highways, nursing homes, elderly nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, Emergency Call Centers, AFAD Units, Vefa Social Support Units, Migration Administration, necessary for the maintenance of compulsory public services, PTT etc.),
- f) Number of fuel stations and tire repairers to be determined by the Governorships / District Governorates, one for every 50.000 inhabitants, and one for every 50 km of intercity roads and motorways crossing the provincial borders. repairers will be determined by drawing lots method and the markets of the on-call fuel stations will be open.),
- g) Large plants and enterprises operating strategically in the natural gas, electricity, petroleum sector (such as refinery and petrochemical plants and thermal and natural gas conversion plants),
- ğ) Companies distributing drinking water filling facilities and drinking water, newspapers and kitchen tubes,
- h) Animal shelters, animal farms and animal care centers,
- ı) Emergency construction, equipment etc. to increase the capacity of health services. businesses / companies carrying out the activities,
- i) The facilities where the production of basic foodstuffs such as pasta, flour and bakery products, milk, meat, fish and the production of basic foodstuffs such as pasta, flour and bakery products, and hygiene materials, as well as the production of these materials, provided that the place of residence is permitted by the Provincial / District Hygiene Committee. facilities where the raw materials to be needed are produced,
- j) Domestic and foreign transportation (including export / import / transit passes) and logistics companies,
- k) Hotels and accommodation places,
- l) Production facilities that provide packaging to sectors such as food, cleaning and medicine,
- m) Large constructions and mines, whose construction or work continues by accommodating employees at the construction site located in the construction site / mining area (Within the scope of this article, if construction and accommodation are within the same construction site area, employees from another location are not allowed to come and those staying at the site are not allowed to go to another place. The working area is limited only to the construction area / mining sites.),
- n) Newspaper, radio and television organizations and newspaper printing presses,
- o) Subject to export, which was previously contracted / committed and must be grown within the specified period; workplaces and facilities producing goods, materials, products, equipment (provided that they prove their current obligations and comply with the mentioned conditions),
- ö) Agricultural Credit Cooperatives that sell fuel for agricultural purposes,
- p) Considering the rain-dependent agricultural activities during the restriction period, it will be determined by drawing lots according to the need to be determined by the Governorships / District Governorates; pesticides, seeds, seedlings, fertilizers, etc. enterprises selling products related to agricultural production,
- o) Wholesaler of vegetables / fruits on Saturday, 23.05.2020 and Tuesday, 26.05.2020
3- Persons Under Exception
- a) Managers, officers or employees at the “Open Businesses, Businesses and Institutions” included in the heading (2) of this Circular,
- b) Those who are in charge of ensuring public order and security (including private security officers),
- c) Emergency Call Centers, Vefa Social Support Units, Red Crescent and AFAD,
- ç) Those who are involved in funeral burials (religious officials, hospital and municipal officials, etc.) and those who will attend the funerals of their first-degree relatives,
- d) Electricity, water, natural gas, telecommunications etc. Those who are in charge of maintaining the transmission and infrastructure systems that should not be interrupted and eliminating their malfunctions,
- e) Those who are involved in the transportation or logistics of products and / or materials (including cargo), within the scope of domestic and international transportation, storage and related activities,
- f) Elderly nursing home, nursing home, rehabilitation centers, children's homes etc. employees of social protection / care centers,
- g) Those with “Special Needs” such as autism, severe mental retardation and down syndrome and their parents / guardians or accompanying persons,
- ğ) Iron-steel, glass, ferrochrome, etc. those who work in the departments of workplaces operating in sectors that require compulsory operation such as high grade mine / ore melting furnaces and cold storage,
- h) Employees of the data processing centers of institutions, organizations and enterprises, which have a widespread service network, especially banks, (with a minimum number),
- i) Those who work in the production, irrigation, processing, medication, harvesting, marketing and transportation of herbal (rose, tea, fruit, cereals, cut flowers, etc.) and animal (milk, meat, eggs, fish, etc.) products,
- i) Those who graze sheep and goats, carry out beekeeping activities,
- j) Animal Feeding Group Members and those who will feed stray animals created within the scope of our Circular No. 30.04.2020 dated 7486,
- k) Those who go out to meet the compulsory need of their pets, provided that they are limited to the front of their residence,
- l) Those who distribute bread during the restraint and those who are in the service of the houses of restaurants, restaurants and sweet shops, and those who are in charge of the home service of the shops, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers and nuts, between 23.05.2020-10.00 on Saturday, 17.00,
- m) Those who have mandatory health appointments (including blood and plasma donations to Kızılay),
- n) Dormitory, hostel, construction site etc. those who are assigned to meet the basic needs that those who stay in public places will need,
- o) Employees (workplace doctor etc.) who are at risk of leaving their workplaces due to occupational health and safety,
- ö) Veterinarians,
- p) Technical service staff provided that they document that they are outside to provide service,
- r) Those who constantly wait for their workplaces during the hours / days when their workplaces are closed,
- s) Personnel to work on weekends, Monday and Tuesday to carry out public transportation, cleaning, solid waste, water and sewerage, disinfection, fire and cemetery services of municipalities,
- ş) Transportation, acceptance of goods, materials and products in markets, grocery stores, grocery stores, grocers, butchers and dried fruits between 23.05.2020-07.00 on Saturday, 10.00 and 26.05.2020 hours on Tuesday, 18.00, in order to prevent curfew of the supply chain. Those who are in charge of storage and preparation for sale (No goods, materials and products can be sold under this article.),
- t) Those working in the manufacturing and logistics of explosives used in mining, construction and other large investment projects,
- u) Our citizens who are 24 years of age and over, and their companions when necessary, provided that they are limited to walking distance between 2020-14.00 on Sunday, 20.00 May 65, to comply with the social distance rule and to wear a mask,
- ü) They will establish personal relations with their children within the framework of the court decision (provided that they submit the court decision),
- v) Freelance accountant financial advisors, sworn financial advisors and employees working with these professionals,
- y) Mothers, fathers, spouses, children and siblings who will visit the graves of our saint martyrs, exclusively on Sunday, 24.05.2020 (first day of the holiday), and their accompanying people, if necessary (will be provided by the governorships / district governorships upon request of our martyrs' relatives.)
- Travel permit documents will be valid for the curfew.
- Necessary measures will be taken by the municipalities to ensure the public transportation of public officials who are in charge of the establishment of public order, especially health and safety.
- In order to ensure regular bread distribution, a commission to be established under the chairmanship of the Governors and District Governors, with the participation of bakers' chamber, local government, police and gendarmerie representatives, will be made provincially / districtly bread distribution plan by taking the opinion of each district, and in line with the plan, the workplaces that produce bread in the province / district will be prepared. Distribution zones (neighborhood / street / street scale) that they are responsible for and vehicle lists that will serve for each distribution region will be determined. Apart from the planning to be made in this way, only Vefa Social Support Units will be able to distribute bread.
- On 24.05.2020 Sunday, 25.05.2020 Monday and 26.05.2020 Tuesday, where there is a curfew, newspaper distribution will be carried out through the distribution vehicles of newspaper companies that will work in the ring, designated drinking water distribution dealers and Vefa Social Support Units (in this context, newspaper delivery will be is essential). On Saturday, 23.05.2020 newspaper distribution / sales will be made through markets and grocery stores.
- Decisions regarding the article (i) of the heading (2) of the Circular (21.05.2020) of this Circular will be taken by the Provincial / District Hygiene Boards until 22:00 on Thursday, XNUMX.