The train services stopped due to the new type of coronavirus (Kovid-19) epidemic started again this morning with a ceremony held in Ankara YHT Gar, under the strict measures determined by the Scientific Committee. Will there be food service on trains?
Under the high level measures to be implemented in line with the recommendations of the Scientific Committee, it will be mandatory to wear a mask at the stations, trains and trains. Social distance rules will be followed at every stage of the journey. Detailed cleaning and disinfection of high speed trains before and after each time.
Every passenger will be seated on the seat of his ticket and displacements will not be allowed. Passengers who show signs of Kovid-19 during the trip will be taken to the isolation section on the train and delivered to the healthcare staff at the first convenient station. Food and buffet service will not be provided against Kovid-19 risk in trains. In addition to the measures taken, it will be ensured that all personnel serving at stations, stations and trains will provide services in appropriate conditions against the risk of epidemics.
New Rules to be Applied in YHTs are as follows
- YHTs will carry passengers with 50 percent capacity
- Unmasked passengers will not be taken to trains. Passengers must come with their masks
- Passengers will get tickets in advance. It will only sit on the seat they bought. Will not be able to travel on another seat
- No change in ticket prices
- Trains will be disinfectant
- Tickets are only available on the internet for now.
- Sales are expected on Thursdays or Fridays as well.
- HES Code will be entered to purchase tickets
- Passengers will present the Travel Permit to the relevant TCDD manager by hand
- Because of the coronavirus epidemic, YHTs will not stop at the areas or stops called "intermediate stops".
- It will be possible to travel from “one point to another” between Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Eskişehir, Ankara-Konya and Konya-Ankara.
- Food and buffet service will not be provided against Kovid-19 risk in trains.
- It will be ensured that all personnel serving in train stations, stations and trains will provide services in appropriate conditions against the risk of epidemics.
- Detailed cleaning and disinfection of high speed trains before and after each time.
- It will be mandatory to wear a mask at train stations, stations and trains