2020 Direct Supply Limits have been announced as 97.008 TL within the borders of the Metropolitan Municipality, and 32.316 TL in Other Regions (Outside the borders of the Metropolitan Municipality).
“Metropolitan Direct Supply”
“Municipality Direct Supply”
These direct supply limits It is valid in the following transactions;
- Purchase of goods,
- Construction Work,
- Procurement of services,
- Consultancy Service Procurement
In the direct supply method; It is possible to obtain it by conducting a price search in the market by the person or persons to be assigned by the tender authority, without making an announcement, taking a guarantee, establishing a tender commission and without the obligation to search for the qualification criteria specified in the Public Procurement Law. However, some amount limits have been imposed on this supply procedure. Direct procurement 2020 limits-threshold values are also the limit values determined for this year.
In cases specified in the Public Procurement Law, the method in which the needs can be obtained directly by discussing the technical conditions and price with the bidders invited by the administration is specified as the Direct Procurement Procedure.
With the direct procurement method to the administrations, many transactions and procurement periods that must be made in accordance with the tender procedures are facilitated.
Direct Supply Threshold Values 2020
Every year, the Public Procurement Notice is published in January and the direct supply limits that will be valid for that year are announced. The amounts announced for direct procurement limits for 2020 are TL 97.008 and TL 32.316 as mentioned above. These limits will be valid until the new direct supply limits to be announced in 2021.
Where Direct Supply Method can be Applied
Work / service and consultancy with direct procurement are carried out in accordance with the following articles of the Public Procurement Law.
- 22 / a -Determining that the Need Can Only Be Covered by a Real or Legal Single Person
- 22 / b -Only Real or Legal Single Person Having a Special Right Related to Needs
- 22 / c-Receiving Goods and Services to Ensure Standardization and Compatibility with Existing Goods, Equipment, Technology or Services
- 22 / d - Expenditures of the administrations not exceeding a certain limit and purchases related to accommodation, travel and subsistence to be made within the scope of Representation Hospitality Activities
- 22 / Purchase or lease of immovable property suitable for the needs of the administrations.
- 22 / f-Purchases of Healthcare Materials and Patient-Specific Medical Consumables, Testing and Examination Consumables that will be Unavailable or Used in Emergency Situations
- 22 / g - Procurement of services to be made from Turkish or foreign lawyers or attorneyships to represent and defend administrations within the scope of the Law in cases related to disputes that are foreseen to be resolved through international arbitration.
- In accordance with Articles 22 and 8 of Law No. 1, dated 1943 / h-4353/22/36, purchases of services from Turkish or foreign lawyers and the service purchases to ensure the registration of intellectual and industrial property rights before national and international organizations.
- 22 / I-Turkey of the Employment Agency, 25 dated and 6 numbered Law Article 2003 (b) and (c) 4904 with services received regarding the duties enumerated in paragraphs dated 3 of Article 25 of the Unemployment Insurance Act Service purchases regarding their duties listed in the seventh paragraph,
- 22 / ii) (Annex: 20/11 / 2008-5812 / 8 art .; Amendment: 19/11 / 2013-6504 / 1 art.) Public election of the President, presenting the laws regarding the Constitutional amendments to the public, general and midterm elections. , local administrations and neighborhood headmen and old delegations during the general and mid-term periods, purchasing watermarked paper and watermarked envelope paper for the needs of the Supreme Election Board, printing of voting envelopes and purchasing all kinds of election materials for these elections. election expenditures, purchase of ballot papers printing services to be taken by the provincial election boards.
In cases listed in the Public Procurement Law, the tender procedures; It is possible to directly meet the need without complying with the open tender procedure, the tender procedure among certain bidders and the bargaining procedure. The rationale for this procedure is "to provide convenience in meeting the needs".
Purchases of Goods or Services and Works of Construction are not divided into sections in order to stay below the Direct Supply Threshold.
Direct Supply Limit Values for 2020
In the process of direct procurement, it is not possible to make a prohibition decision in the presence of prohibited acts and behaviors listed in Article 17 of the Public Procurement Law. In the tender legislation, the information and documents required for the determination of the economic and financial competence and professional and technical competencies of the tenderers are counted in order to ensure that the tenderers capable of doing the work participate in the tenders. (Source : insapedi to)