- It is an environmentally friendly and environmentally friendly type of transportation.
- It is safer than other types of transportation.
- Road road lightens the traffic load.
- In general, unlike other modes of transport, there is a long-term fixed price guarantee.
- While there are transit restrictions on the land route in international transitions, it is a transitional advantage because it is a preferred transportation type of transit countries.
- Although the transit times are a bit more than the highway, the voyage times are fixed.
- It is the most suitable type of transportation physically and costly for heavy tonnage and bulky loads.
- Railway transportation is an increasingly popular transportation model in terms of its reliability, dependence on people and therefore the risk of errors, minimizing competitive costs, advantages on the route and creating an environmentally friendly solution.
- Since it is suitable for mass transportation, it has the benefit of reducing the density (eg the load of road traffic) caused by other types of transportation.
- It is the only transportation that is not affected by bad weather conditions.
Popular Questions and Answers
TCDD Tasimacilik plans to restart the High Speed Train (YHT), regional train and outline train services, which have been suspended due to the coronavirus outbreak, in June if there are no changes. For details Click here...
One-way ticket prices 480 pounds for one person, 600 pounds for double people are offered for sale. 20% discount is provided for both the round trip and 'young ticket' buyers for discounted tickets. Young people between the ages of 13-26 can benefit from this 'young ticket' discount. In addition, teachers, military passengers, groups of at least 12 people, people with press cards, disabled people, children between the ages of 12-18 and TCDD retired spouse 20 percent discount, 65 percent discount over 50 and TCDD employee free travel opportunities are offered. .
|Full (Single)||480.00 TL|
|Full (Two People)||600.00 TL|
|Young (Single)||384.00 TL|
|Young (Double)||489.00 TL|
|Over 65 (Single)||240.00 TL|
|Over 65 (Double)||300.00 TL|
HEPP Code Travel Permit Document Does Not Substitute! You need to buy both HES codes and travel permit documents. TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş shared a video about how to get High Speed Train (YHT) tickets with the code obtained from Hayat Eve Sığar (HEPP) application. In the video, the citizens who have “Travel Permit Certificate” are also told how to get tickets with the code they received through Hayat Eve Sığar (HEPP) application. For video and picture narration Click here...
It has the largest longest metro route in Istanbul Halkalı There are a total of 43 stops on the Gebze Metro line. While 15 of these stops are located on the European Side, the remaining 28 are on the Anatolian Side. These stops are as follows:
Halkalı, Mustafa Kemal, Kucukcekmece, Florya, Florya Aquarium, Yesilkoy, Yesilyurt, Atakoy, Bakirkoy, Yenimahalle, Zeytinburnu, Kazlicesme, Yenikapi, Sirkeci, Uskudar, Separation Fountain, Sogutlucesme, Feneryolu, Goztepe, Erenkoy, Suadiye, Bostanci, Kucukyali, Idealtepe, Sureyya Beach, Maltepe, Cevizli, Ancestors, Virgo, Eagle, Dolphin, Pendik, Kaynarca, Shipyard, Guzelyali, Aydıntepe, İçmeler, Tuzla, Çayırova, Fatih, Osmangazi, Darıca, Gebze. For details Click here...