The Social Security Institution (SGK) will take the entrance exam in the General Administration Services class and 20 Social Security Assistant Experts to be employed in the staff of the central organization. Entrance exam will be applied in two stages as written and oral exam.
SGK assistant expert exam applications; E-Government (https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/sgk-kurum-disi-sinav) will start on 08 June 2020 and end at the end of the working day on 19 June 2020 (at 17.30:XNUMX).
Candidates who pass the written exam in Ankara on July 12 will be invited to the oral exam. Those who are entitled to take the oral exam are determined by the institution (www.sgk.gov.t is) will be announced at.
EXAM APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- a) In order to be able to take the entrance examination, to meet the general conditions in the paragraph (A) of the first paragraph of the article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
- b) To graduate from actuary, statistics, mathematics and computer engineering departments providing at least four years of undergraduate education or from domestic or foreign educational institutions whose equivalence has been accepted by the Higher Education Council.
- c) Not to be over thirty-five years old as of the first day of January of the year in which the entrance examination is held.
- d) Not having any military service for male candidates.
- e) To have earned a minimum score of KPSS score specified in Table -1 or above.
- f) To obtain a minimum (D) score from the YDS which is still valid or to have a valid and valid document.
- g) To have made an application within the period.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE