President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan made a statement after the cabinet meeting.
Erdogan shared the following information about the new outbreak decisions:
- The intercity travel restriction has been completely abolished as of June 1.
- By following, if we see a negative situation, we can bring this restriction again for some of our provinces.
- Public personnel, who are on the administrative track or are included in the flexible working system, will start working as of June 1.
- All nursery and daycare centers will open on 1 June accordingly.
- The status of public personnel with chronic disease defined and monitored by the Ministry of Health will be evaluated by their institutions.
- I find it helpful to maintain some of the curfews for a while.
- The curfew limitation for people over 65 years old and the practice of being exempted between 14.00-20.00 on Sundays will continue.
- As a tradesman and artisan, our citizens over 65 years of age will be able to find their jobs by respecting the mask, distance and cleaning conditions.
- 3 concepts are very important, mask, distance and cleansing.
- It also reduces the curfew application under the age of 20 to the age of 18, and the entire 0-18 age group will not be subject to curfews on Wednesday and Friday between 14.00-20.00.
- So there is no binary system now, we are reducing this to one. As of next Monday, June 1, businesses such as restaurants, hospitals, cafes, tea gardens, restaurants, swimming pools and spas will start to serve until 22.00 within the determined rules.
- Entertainment venues and hookah sales are out of this scope.
- The businesses within the tourism facilities that only serve their customers are not subject to the time limit.
- Recreation facilities on road routes will continue to serve on June 1, and we will evaluate both the scope and the time according to the developments.
- Beaches, national parks and gardens will be operational from June 1, within the rules set.
- Restrictions on sea tourism fishing and transportation were also removed within the determined rules.
- Libraries, national cafes, youth centers, youth camps will be able to continue their activities as of June 1, within the conditions determined.
- I wish our country and nation to be beneficial for the decisions we have taken. I am also telling this top concept in the new normal order, do not neglect distance, cleaning issues.
Hibya News Agency