The Ministry of Culture and Tourism, General Directorate of Investments and Enterprises, to be appointed among the candidates trained in Architecture (01 people) in the Social Sciences branch (05 people) to 2020 internship controllers in the General Administrative Services Class in Ankara between 20-13 June 7. Trainee Inspection Entrance Exam will be held. Explanations on the qualifications to be sought for applicants, the application form, the evaluation of the exam and other topics related to the exam are below.
QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SEARCHED FOR THE EXAMINATION
In order to take the Trainee Inspection exam;
1. To have the qualifications written in the subparagraph (A) of the first paragraph of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
2. Not to be over 2020 years of age as of the first day of January 35 (those born on 01/01/1985 and later),
3. Having graduated from the departments of Law, Political Sciences, Economics, Business Administration, Economics and Administrative Sciences Faculties and Architecture Faculties of Architecture and the higher education institutions whose equivalence is accepted by the competent authorities.
4. As a result of Public Personnel Selection Examinations held by ÖSYM in 2018 and 2019;
a) To get at least 18 points from any of the KPSSP23, KPSSP28, KPSSP48 and KPSSP70 score types in the "Social Sciences" branch. 6 candidates, who are 78 times the number of vacant positions determined from the candidates who apply, starting from the highest score according to the ranking, will be invited to the exam. However, other applicants who have applied for the score received by the last candidate who qualified for the exam will also be invited to the exam.
b) To have at least 2 points from any of the KPSSP3 and KPSSP70 score types in the "Architecture" branch. 6 candidates who are 42 times the number of vacant positions determined from the candidates who apply, starting from the highest score according to the ranking, will be invited to the exam. However, other applicants who have applied for the score received by the last candidate who qualified for the exam will also be invited to the exam.
5. To be suitable for climate changes and all kinds of travel conditions in terms of health status, not to be disabled with permanent body or mental health or body health, which may prevent them from performing the duty of controlling,
6. Not having any obstacle to the Trainee Controllers in terms of their record, attitude and behavior as a result of the examination,
7. Having not taken this exam more than twice before,
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE