The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), according to a statement from the General Directorate of dates between April 24 2020-7 May 2020; Chemical spraying will be carried out within the scope of weed control and ballast cleaning on the railway route between Malatya-Diyarbakır-Kurtalan, Yolçatı-Tatvan, Van-Kapıköy, Malatya-Çekinkaya and Malatya-Narlı stations.
The drugs used in combat pose a danger due to the impressive feature of human and animal health. Citizens should be careful around the stations with the specified railway line sections. For ten days from the spraying date on the railway route and the adjacent lands; It is importantly announced that the citizens do not approach the sprayed area, they do not graze their animals in the specified places and do not harvest grass.
APPLICATION DATES AND ROUTES:
- Between 24 - 26 May 2020, between Malatya-Diyarbakır-Kurtalan,
- Between Yolcati and Tatvan between April 27 and May 1, 2020,
- Between 2 - 3 May 2020, between Van and Kapıköy,
- On May 6, 2020, between Malatya and Çekinkaya,
- On 7 May 2020, spraying will be done between Malatya and Narlı.