Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) is the subsidiary of Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ), Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) and Turkey Railway Machines Industry AŞ (TÜDEMSAŞ) Turkey Rail as a state economic enterprise by combining System Tools Sanayii Anonim Şirketi (TÜRASAŞ) was established.
The President's Decision regarding the issue was published in the Official Gazette and entered into force; "Turkey Rail Vehicle Industry of force to put Resolution on the Establishment of Joint Stock Company, No. 233 Decree Law 3 of Article 399 of Law No. Decree has been decided in accordance with the Decree of Article 4 of."
TÜRASAŞ'S CENTER WILL BE IN ANKARA
- TÜRASAŞ, which was decided to be established under the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, will be headquartered in Ankara.
- Legal entities of TÜVASAŞ, TÜLOMSAŞ and TÜDEMSAŞ will end on the date of registration of TÜRASAŞ in the trade registry.
- All rights and obligations of the companies in question, whose legal entities have expired, will be transferred to TÜRASAŞ, except for the movable and immovable assets and personnel and those canceled.
DUTIES OF THE GENERAL MANAGERS OF THREE COMPANIES WILL END
- The lawsuits and enforcement proceedings to which the three companies are parties will be carried out by TÜRASAŞ as of the date of registration in the trade registry.
- The duties of those who are in the managerial positions of TÜVASAŞ, TÜLOMSAŞ and TÜDEMSAŞ will end on the date that TÜRASAŞ is registered in the trade registry without any further action.
- Necessary works and procedures for the establishment of TÜRASAŞ will be completed within three months from the effective date of the decision.
- The titles, duties, powers and responsibilities of TÜVASAŞ, TÜLOMSAŞ and TÜDEMSAŞ personnel will continue as determined in the main status of TÜRASAŞ as of the date of its registration, until its registration in the trade registry of TÜRASAŞ.
For the Official Gazette CLICK HERE