Samsun BÃ¼yÃ¼kÅŸehir Municipality will hire civil servants. With the announcement of the recruitment of civil servants published by Samsun BÃ¼yÃ¼kŸŸehir Municipality, it announced that it will recruit 134 civil servants from high school, undergraduate and graduates.
An announcement was published by Samsun BÃ¼yÃ¼kÅŸehir Municipality. In the published announcement, 134 public personnel were recruited to employ different positions. Subject to the Law No. 657 on Civil Servants, to be employed; Applications will be made on March 30, 2020, according to the exams and appointments of those who will be appointed locally for the first time.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION
In the announcement published by Samsun BÃ¼yÃ¼kÅŸehir Municipality, the general conditions of the application are as follows:
- Being a Turkish citizen,
- Not to be deprived of public rights,
- Even if the terms mentioned in the 53rd Article of the Turkish Criminal Code have passed; Crimes against the security of the state, even if it was sentenced to a year or more due to a deliberately committed crime or forgiveness, the constitutional order and its functioning, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, fraudulent bankruptcy, fraudulent misuse, tender bankruptcy, mischief against performance. Not to be convicted of crime, laundering assets or smuggling crimes,
- In terms of military status for male candidates; not having anything to do with military service or not being in military service, or if the military service came to be postponed or postponed or substitute class,
- Not having mental illness or physical disability that may prevent him from performing his duty permanently,
- To fulfill the other application requirements for the cadres announced,
- A petition about which staff he applied for (Each candidate will only apply to one staff who has been declared according to his educational status.)
- To carry out the education requirement for the titles that have been graduated for the last graduation and for this education, from the 2018 Public Employee Selection Examination ( KPSS) to get the minimum KPSS score specified from the type of points specified against the titles to be bought,
- Not to have been previously discharged from disciplined or moral reasons from public institutions and organizations.
- To have a certificate of computer operator certified by the Ministry of National Education for data preparation and control operator and computer operator staff or to document the computer course at the school where he graduated,
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE