Metro and tram services were reorganized in Izmir due to the large number of passengers decline due to the coronavirus agenda.
The number of people using public transportation in Izmir decreased by up to 70 percent due to efforts to prevent the spread of coronavirus continuing throughout the country. İzmir Metro Inc., which is affiliated with the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, has reorganized the schedules of the metro and tram for this reason. The new tariff will be valid until a second notice.
The new flight schedule, which started to be implemented as of March 22, is as follows:
- İzmir Metro every 06.00 minutes on weekdays between 06.30-7,5; Every 06.30 minutes between 20.00-5; It will run every 20.00 minutes between 00.20-10.
- Every Saturday, every 06.00 minutes between 06.30-7,5; Every 06.30 minutes between 20.00-6; It will run every 20.00 minutes between 00.20-10.
- Every Sunday, every 06.00 minutes, between 20.00-7,5; It will run every 20.00 minutes between 00.20-10.
- Karşıyaka Take the tram every 06.00 minutes between 20.00-10 every day of the week; It will run every 20.00 minutes between 00.20-15.
- Konak Tramway every 06.00 days of the week between 20.00-7,5 every 20.00 minutes; It will run every 00.20 minutes between 10-XNUMX.