The majority of deaths are people over the age of 65 or people with low immunity. “People with chronic lung, diabetes, other organ problems, chemotherapy or other body resistance and other drug users are at higher risk. These people should be as careful as possible. ”
Although the mortality rate is low, we should not rely on this course. “A virus that can change from person to person at any time, can increase at any time and threatens human genetic structure, so it is inconvenient. The epidemic can grow and the mortality rate can increase. ”
Care should be taken when contacting newcomers from China, but we must know that not all Chinese are infected, especially those who have not been to China for a long time.
IS THERE A TREATMENT OF THE DISEASE?
Currently, there are no drugs that have been shown to be effective against coronaviruses. For this reason, treatments are given to patients to reduce their complaints and, if any, support impaired organ functions. People who have personally traveled to China in the last 14 days or have close contact with someone who traveled in our country should definitely apply to the nearest health institution if they have symptoms such as fever, cough, and respiratory distress.
WHAT ARE THE WAYS TO PROTECT VIRUS?
- Patients diagnosed with coronavirus can be transmitted when we approach more than one meter. Sick people should not be approached as much as possible. To prevent this, sick people should not go out into the community as much as possible, but they should wear a mask if they have to.
- Too much handshake and hugs should be avoided.
PREVENTION METHODS FROM EXTERNAL FACTORS
- When we cough or sneeze, if we don't have a handkerchief with us, we should sneeze or cough into our arm. This is a method of protection not only for the coronavirus, but also for other colds and flu.
- Hand hygiene is very important. We should definitely wash our hands as soon as we come home from outside. With as much soap and water as possible, it is necessary to wash between the fingers, the upper part of the hand, the palm, and then dry. It is not just going through water.
- We must have hand sanitizers that do not require water while we are out during the day. It is useful to use disinfectants when we finish our work while shopping in the market while traveling in the subway, buses.
MEASURES IN PUBLIC AREAS
- It should be ventilated frequently.
- Attention should be paid to surface cleaning. If it is deleted 2 times a day, this number should be doubled. This goes for the house.
- Hand sanitizers should be available in these places.
SHOULD GO TO HOSPITAL NOW
- In addition to the symptoms of flu and flu, young people without any disease should consult a doctor when they have shortness of breath.
- Those who receive cancer, kidney disease, heart transplant, and those who suppress the immune system should go to the hospital immediately, even with normal flu symptoms.