The Republic of Turkey State Railways announced nursery fees for 2020
In the section titled “Nursery and Child Care Center Fees” of the “Communique on Public Social Facilities” published in the Official Gazette No: 18 dated January 2020, 31012, the Ministry of Finance, institutions and organizations are authorized to determine the price above the determined fee. It indicated. In the 20th article of the section titled Common Issues, all kinds of expenses of the nursery and day nurseries are covered by their own income. Since the fees charged are far from meeting the operating costs of the Nursery and Day Care Centers of our Enterprise; The monthly care fees of the children are valid as of March 15, 2020 in accordance with the provisions of the “Communique on Public Social Facilities”,
- a) The monthly maintenance fee of 700,00 TL (including VAT) applied to the personnel of our Organization and other Public Institutions and Organizations, retirees and their spouses and children of the child (grandchild, grandchild),
- b) 50 TL (including VAT), which is 1050,00% more than the tariff determined for the personnel of our Enterprise, to the children of those who are excluded from paragraph (a).
- c) In the event that the same person has more than one child at the Day Care Center, a discount of% 20 for more than one child will be applied.
- d) These are among the guesthouses and social facilities belonging to the spouses, mothers, fathers and their veterans, war veterans and duty disabled people, their spouses, mothers, fathers and their children, in the Prime Ministry Circular dated 24.06.2006 and numbered 2006/16. it is deemed appropriate for the institutions and organizations to benefit from their salaries. According to the provision, the same fee will be applied for these persons as the TCDD staff.
- e) A monthly fee is collected in cash for the student whose final registration is made to the Day Care Center. If the student leaves the Nursery within the month, no refund will be made.
- f) In case of need for maintenance, repair and refurbishment in the Nursery and Day Care Houses, the Nursery Directorate will request a closure for maintenance and repair.
Since it is stated in the Communiqué that the operational costs of the social facilities should not be made from the budget of the relevant institution and organization, any precautions will be taken to cover the operational expenses of the Nursery and Day Care Centers from their revenues and there will be no problem in this regard. In addition, the application principles stated in the Communiqué will be strictly followed. Priority in benefiting from the facilities; Our undertaking will be given to the staff and retirees and their spouses and children of the subsets.