According to the latest breaking news, Sabanci Holding will purchase 50% of the Sabsa Holding and 9% of the Czech trolley bus manufacturer Skoda, who struggled with foreclosures after declaring concordat. Thus, Sabancı Holding will purchase Temsa, which it sold XNUMX months ago, with a foreign partner and re-purchase it.
SözcüAccording to the news of Emre Özpeynirci from; “Sabanci Holding and Czech trolleybus manufacturer Skoda, who have applied for concordat and struggled with foreclosures in recent months, are buying with a 50 percent share.
While it was learned that the Skoda brand, which bought 50 percent of the company, is not a car brand within the German VW Group, but a trolleybus manufacturer, the company will enter bus production for the first time with Temsa.
The following statements were used in the statement made to the PDP regarding the sale:
- The main partner of Skoda Transportation, ppf and sabancı community, signed a letter of intent to purchase TEMSA transportation vehicles by 50-50%.
- The main partner of Skoda Transportation, PPF and Sabancı Group, signed a letter of intent to evaluate the purchase of the entire Temsa Transportation Vehicles with its 50-50% partnership structure.
- Depending on the completion of the detailed review, the positive conclusion of the partnership negotiations and the necessary permits, the purchase will be made.
- Skoda Transportation result in liability to the confidence and the country's Sabanci Group in Turkey, Temsa to start production again and Transportation Tools aims to capture new growth momentum.
- Developments related to the subject will be shared with the public.
SOLD ON MAY 30, 2019
In May 2019, Sabancı Group sold Temsa to the Swiss-based company True Value Capital, owned by investor Enver Rıfkı Ünver and his wife Rukiye Devres Ünver, for $ 140 million, including debts, at a valuation of $ 60 million.
The group took back half of Temsa after 9 months.