According to the latest breaking news, Sabanci Holding will purchase 50% of the Sabsa Holding and 9% of the Czech trolley bus manufacturer Skoda, who struggled with foreclosures after declaring concordat. Thus, Sabancı Holding will purchase Temsa, which it sold XNUMX months ago, with a foreign partner and re-purchase it.
SözcüAccording to the news of Emre Özpeynirci from; “Sabanci Holding and Czech trolleybus manufacturer Skoda, which has applied for concordat and struggled with foreclosures in recent months, bought 50 percent each.
While it was learned that the Skoda brand, which bought 50 percent of the company, is not a car brand within the German VW Group, but a trolleybus manufacturer, the company will enter bus production for the first time with Temsa.
The following statements were used in the statement made to the PDP regarding the sale:
- The main partner of Skoda Transportation, ppf and sabancı community, signed a letter of intent to purchase TEMSA transportation vehicles by 50-50%.
- The main partner of Skoda Transportation, PPF and Sabancı Group, signed a letter of intent to evaluate the purchase of the entire Temsa Transportation Vehicles with its 50-50% partnership structure.
- Depending on the completion of the detailed review, the positive conclusion of the partnership negotiations and the necessary permits, the purchase will be made.
- Skoda Transportation result in liability to the confidence and the country's Sabanci Group in Turkey, Temsa to start production again and Transportation Tools aims to capture new growth momentum.
- Developments related to the subject will be shared with the public.
SOLD ON MAY 30, 2019
In May 2019, Sabancı Group sold Temsa to the Swiss-based company True Value Capital, owned by investor Enver Rıfkı Ünver and his wife Rukiye Devres Ünver, for $ 140 million, including debts, at a valuation of $ 60 million.
The group took back half of Temsa after 9 months.