The usage fee of the Menemen Aliağa Çandarlı highway, which was opened on Saturday, February 22 with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, was announced. Named as the North Aegean Motorway, Menemen Aliağa is 56 kilometers long with Çandarlı Highway, 40 kilometers of motorways and 96 kilometers of connection roads. The highway will allow the distance between Ege University Intersection and Çandarlı to be exceeded in 40 minutes. When the statement made by the General Directorate of Highways was examined, it was seen that different fees were determined according to the classes of the vehicles.
Tariffs to be applied to the Menemen-Aliağa-Çandarlı highway ...
- Class 1 vehicles: 20 pounds 30 cents
- Class 2 vehicles: 32 pounds 45 cents
- Class 3 vehicles: 38 lira 55 cents
- Class 4 vehicles: 51 lira 15 cents
- Class 5 vehicles: 64 lira 55 cents
- Class 6 vehicles: 5 lira 5 cents
All tariffs to be applied on the highway will be made as shown in the table below.